Daddies little girl :D

Thank you to the person who gave me this idea :D this is a ddlg chapter so ENJOIII!

Me and Mattia have a weird relation ship he has these weird rules where I have to call him Daddy or Sir when I want something or I can't pleasure my self with out him because "only Daddy is allowed to make you feel good and pleasure" so yeah some people told me this is a "ddlg" type of relationship or whatever that means but if I am being quite honest it doesn't bother me because I love Mattia and whatever he wants goes.

Mattia: Princess?

Y/n: Yes Daddy?

Mattia: Can you get me a glass of water with ice in it please and make sure it is COLD.

Y/n: Yes sir.

Mattia: Thank you bunny.

Y/n: your welcome daddy.

Mattia: Can I ask for one more thing Princess?

Y/n: Yes sir, what will it be for you?

Mattia: Can you suck daddies dick while he watches tv?

Y/n: Yes sir.

Y/n's pov: I hate disobeying Mattia because it never and I mean it never turns out well for me, he will either punish me by fucking me senseless or he'll carve whatever he wants onto wherever on my body and today I am not trying to be punished it's so draining.

Mattia: Baby, Can you please start now my dick is started to hurt.

Y/n: Oh sorry daddy I got lost in my train of thoughts.

I got on my knees and gently pulled his grey sweatpants down, I didn't want to accidentally rub his dick because why not? I then softly pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung out 

Mattia: Princess please don't tease me today it's starting to hurt

Y/n: Ok daddy.

with that I slowly took it into my hand and kissed around the tip and ever so slightly swirling my tongue around it, as I was doing these actions I could tell he was getting sexually frustrated because he grabbed my hair into a make shift pony tail and made me deep throat him until he came down my throat.

Mattia: Princess, swallow it, and I want you to show daddy your tongue when your finished

Y/n: ok. 

I swallowed and showed him my tongue he tightly gripped my throat and tongue kissed me 

Y/n: Daddy is that all?

Mattia: Yes princess, you may go do what ever you like.

Idk what the fuck this was, it's DOG WATER, but like whatever... do the person that requested this, Is this what you meant?? Lmao Idk but if you liked this I can do apart 2 where Y/n is the dom and Mattia is the sub?