awareness.

I am fully aware pride month is over, but I think this should be shared with the rest of you guys. Not this whole thing is about pride month, but please read it. It's worth the reading I promise. (the reason why the first paragraph is in quotation marks is bc I copied it off of a comment I posted on someone's chapter and I thought I could use  MY comment in a little chapter for you guys <3) . (the comment was about a girl coming out as bi so sorry for the confusion in the first sentence <3) ok now please enjoy and really take time to think about this please.

"I see all these cute supportive comments and idk what to say, I support you 100% you can't decide weather you like girls or guys or both it's who you are within, But I know if I ever came out my WHOLE family will disown me. My mom thought I was gay and choked me until I couldn't breathe and then my grandma looked at me with disgust. I am so proud of everyone who has the courage to come out to their family and friends bc I will never be able to do that nor will I have the strength to do that, and I am so grateful for your families accepting you bc it is a shitty feeling when people see you differently other than family or friends or even a human being in general because of your sexuality. But yeah if some of you guys are still in the closet, I love you so so so so very much, you are so amazing and important and I am so glad you are here on earth with me <3"I never really thought about my sexuality much due to the fact that I would be disowned by my family, but I today I've taken the time to really think about my sexuality and I feel an attraction to both guys and girls making me "Bi" but I more or so attracted to guys so yeah like I'm 99% attracted to guys and 1% attracted to girls, because girls can be real bitches sometimes and that just pisses me off. And tbh I don't really think about girls in a sexual way like I do guys you know? but of course I would like to try "sexual activities" with a girl and I am sure this just a phase and I will get over it, because I know truly deep and down I could never fully be lesbian or fully bi? like I can and I will never like the two genders 50/50 and if you do so happen to be gay, lesbian, bi, or pan etc. I 100% support you, I mean like I can judge? we are all human and we all have feelings and desires, neither of us have the authority to judge one another because of our sexuality or for any reason. As humans we aren't going to be considered normal, and to most people "normal" means to be exactly like them and that's purely impossible, not one person on this planet has the same exact eye shape or nose shape or arm length, we are all different and some people need to understand that and stop comparing people to others or pointing out peoples differences and making them insecurities, that's one of the many fucked up things about this world, why can't people just accept others for who they are? not for they're skin color, cultural background, where they're from, or they're sexuality or shape of their body. Just accept that god made us different, there is no "blending in" or "being the same" we have our purposes in life, whether you've found your purpose or not, do not give up. One day you will see your purpose and live that legacy. And as I believe no purpose is the same, and no ones purpose is useless. Some purposes may seem pointless or "boring" but in reality God specifically chose your purpose for YOU and YOU only. Your purpose may be even to live on this earth and show God how strong you are, so he can see how his beautiful creation blossomed at any given moment even in times of pain and suffering he watches you from up above, throwing hurdles and challenges at you to build you stronger and to make everyone you've loved and lost proud. I love you so so very much, if you haven't heard it today- you are beautiful, you are wanted and you are LOVED and you are perfect just the way YOU are <3.Now enjoy the rest of your day or night my angels <3.