:)

(I know I published this on the story-dory times story book too but wtv idc)

This isn't a smut or imagine it's just kind of like a diary entry and a message to my special someone :):

The day I met you I didn't think we would come this far, I didn't think I would fall in love with you. 3-4 months ago I was a sad lonely single bitch- you changed that, you made me so happy bro <3, now in 1 day and 5 minutes we will be able to celebrate 4 months of our beautiful relationship. I want to grow old and grey with you, I see my future in your eyes. You as a person inspires me to be the best version of me everyday, being able to talk to you about my problems without you judging me really makes me cherish every moment in life, you helped me see a purpose in life. All the good nights/ good morning texts I get from you melt my heart every day, all the the I love you's just make me feel so good, being your girlfriend in general makes me so happy. I know you do go through stuff you don't feel like telling me and that's ok it's normal because I still love you and I will love you until the next life time. You are such a precious soul, I adore you so so so very much, how you treat your siblings makes me fall even more in love you, one day when were old and grey I want to be able to think of these small blissful moments I got to share and create with you. The day I walk down the isle and see you in your tuxedo and see your cute smile is the day I will become at peace with the world, my enemies , everything and I will see that peace in you my love. When I see you next year, I will hold you for hours and make sure your happy until the day you have to go back home :(, I will spoil youuu with the nicest gifts ever bebe, I'll take you on cute movie dates and I'll take cute pictures and videos to keep memories for our family and friends. You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, You are my world. I've honestly fallen deeply in love with you, and I am not afraid to say it. When I was a kid, I used to sit and think of what the person I loved would be like. I pictured kissing in fields or cuddling in the sand at the beach. I hope you see how much I cherish and love you bebe, I will forever love you in hard and easy situations, through thick and thin. Bae you are my forever, my everything, my 4lifer.

I know you hate it when I call you my mini me just cause your one inch taller than me but babes you are my mini me and I don't care so deal with it <3. I can't wait to see you laying in my arms sleeping or when I see you at the airport :). I don't think you understand how in love with you I am, a lot of people will say we are still young and that we won't last or wtv but I promise you I will do my very best to become your baby mama, then your wife. I swear to everything you are my husband, so don't let no other bitch think she can get you cause she finna get her ass beat but yurr and I promise you I won't let no dude come in between us cause me and you stuck like glue boo boo :D, all those sleep-less nights to talk to you and build our relationship were so worth it I swearrrrr, I don't care how much sleep I lose over you, it won't stop me from loving you and nothing will change that. You are my peace in this life, and all I ever want is to be your peace and the reason you want to wake up in the morning. I am sorry for asking all the stupid questions like "if peaches paid you one thousand dollars, would you kiss her?" thank god you said no and that you would slap her lmao cause I would've cried, Ik you was lying when I asked you if kylie Jenner was ugly and you said yes, but it's whatever. You make me laugh and blush with your cute little compliments and jokes, like you'd slap a hoe if she tried to kiss you and how you'd stay with me over the prettiest girl in the world, you make me feel so worth it. Seeing a notification from you makes me so happy bro like you don't even understand when I seen you REPLIED shit I was on cloud mf 9 fr fr. JUST MF KNOW I love your 5'4 ass to piecessssss baeeeeee.

Also please stop bullying me for my height, I'm literally 5'3. ONE MF INCH shorter than you but yea ily sooooo mf much lil daddy <3

ANYWAYS 872 OF ME WRITING ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND LMAO ENJOY BABESSSS :)) 

and bae if you see this um lmao I love you, like a lot <33