Cold

Getting straight into it today.

Y/n: Mattia you're literally always hanging out with your friends, you barely even spend time with me!!

Mattia: Y/n I fucking live with you, I see you every day and night except for when I'm with my friends, let me have some time to spend with other people!

Y/n: You know what FINE MATTIA FINE!

Mattia: Y-Y/n!

It was too late Y/n walked straight out the front door and didn't even bother looking back at Mattia she was pissed at him.

Mattia's pov: Well I had the right to say what I said, I mean I do live with her and she acts like this every time I go out and I'm getting tired of it. Maybe moving in together at this age and time wasn't a good idea after all and well I'm kinda not feeling her anymore I think I've lost feelings.

Y/n pov: I know that what I said was uncalled for but like he said he sees me every day and night right? well as soon as he wakes up he says good morning and gets ready and leaves to go hang out with the boys, and at night he's out at all hours with the boys and comes home at around 12am after being out all day and night to say good night and to go sleep in the guest room! HE doesn't even sleep in the same room as me. And for all I know is that I'm the only one trying in this relationship it's like he's only using me for a place to stay.

Kierra (y/ns older sister pov):  I heard the back door open but thought nothing of it, but when I heard someone sobbing I knew it was y/n, so I got up to go and see what was wrong.

Kierra: Wow y/n what happened?

Y/n: I don't think he loves me anymore, we keep arguing and he's been going out all day and night and has been barely talking to me whenever he is home!.

Kierra: Y/n it'll be ok, even if he doesn't love you anyway you can stay here as long as you need to get back on your feet.

Y/n: Thanks Kiki but I pay for the rent at that house I pay all the bills and when we first signed the lease for the house it was in my name until Mattia decided he wanted to look like a good person and put his name on the contract. 

Kierra: Oh, well I don't really think you should go back there so I'll go back there and get you clothes so you can stay here for a couple days and I'll bring you food on the way back, go relax on the couch or something and if you're hungry now help yourself to the fridge I'll be back as soon as possible.

Y/n: Ok Kiki 

*they both hug and Kierra leaves back to Y/ns and Mattia's house*

Third person pov: As Kierra pulled up to the house, rage and anger began to flow out through her body as she seen Mattia with another girl as she looked closer she seen it was Y/n's best friend Lana. 

Kierra: Oh fuck no this bitch did not.

She turned the engine of and sped walked up the stairs and busted through the door.

Kierra: So Mattia you think you can make my baby sister cry and go fuck her bestfriend, OH FUCK NO. You messed with the wrong bitch today Mattia and Lana.

Kierra started throwing shit around in rage but as soon as she seen Lana sitting on the couch huddled up next to Mattia trying to be "covered" she walked up to her and began rocking her shit. She was just beating the hoes ass, she could feel Mattia trying to pull her off but she wasn't budging once Lana was knocked out cold, she turned around to Mattia and yanked on his hair sending him straight into the glass coffee table, destroying it. She could see his forehead start to gush out blood but she couldn't care less he hurt her baby and she was fucking mad. 

As the classy young lady Kierra is she walked into the bathroom to clean herself off and walked into the untouched room and collected Y/n's clothes and both her and Mattia's saved money. She left the house as if nothing happened, knowing very well that there was two cold lifeless bodies in Y/n's living room. She got y/n food just like she promised and returned to her baby sister without a single clue what she just did to Y/n's "lover" and "bestfriend".

Kierra: Oh Y/nnnn come eat I bought your favorite :)

Y/n: Thanks big sis, I was started to get a little hungry

The two sisters ate the food and Kierra never mentioned what happened to Y/n and ended up selling the house and disposing of the bodies in a lady like manor :).

Hope ya'll enjoyed and sorry for not updating in a while but yuhh LOFE YOU