girl I love it when we...

Me and Mattia was laying on his bed as always just cuddling being cute or whatever, until he started singing and his voice was sooo like ugh so nice I fell even deeper in love with him at that moment.

" I want my baby to have your eyes, I'm going against my own advice, should I do New York? I can't decide, fashion week is more your thing than, mine I rather stay inside, I can't be in one room with you and stand on different sides, one thing at a time I have to learn to hide one thing at a time emotions running high, Just hit my line all the time ooohhh" ( that's what he was singing btw, Finesse Bryson Tiller cover, go listen to it.) 

Y/n: baby I love your voice it's so sexy.

Mattia: aw thank you baby, I was a bit insecure about my voice cause I didn't know how you would feel about it.

Y/n: baby you know I love everything about you so don't ever think something like that again.

Mattia: otay bubba :3

Y/n: mane stop being soo damn cute 

Mattia: nooo I like being cute.

Y/n: Lmao ok.

Mattia: don't catch an attitude with Daddy.

Y/n: s-sorry daddy.

3rd person: Mattia wanted to show her that he wasn't playing around so she definately wouldn't catch an attitude so he grabbed her by the neck and passionately kissed her, then slowly making his way down her body till he eventually made it to her bussy he attacked it immediately flicking his tongue up and down.

Y/n: Mmm daddy don't stop.

He kept going until he noticed she was about to come and stopped and before she could complain he shoved his dick into her but started thrusting slow so she could adjust but then pounding into her at an unholy pace when he felt her loosen up.

Mattia: Girl I love it when we fuck, baby do it turn you on, shorty tell me if I am wrong, I see it in your eyes when we fuck.

Mattia sung them verses in his head as he watched his dick slide in and out of her bussy.

Y/n: Daddy I am about to cum.

Mattia: Baby hold it, I am close.

Mattia: go release.

they both came at the same time then immediately laid down and fell asleep. THE END WHORES 

Girls LMK if you like this type of shit cause I would most definitely start updating smuts like this but FR FR this is like the first REAL smut I've ever done LMAO ... LOVE YOU BYEEEEEE. lol I might do a face reveal on Christmas..... I might though not I will.... BYEEEEEEEEE