I heard that you freaky 🥱😈

( you is on the phone with your bestfriend in this story her name is Aysia)

Y/n: this dude name Mattia used to ride motor cycle dick bigger than a tower I ain't talking bout Eiffel.

A: dang girl I ain't know you was simpin.

Y/n: Girl stfu you acting like you wasn't all over Jeremiah last Tuesday so don't come for me hoe.

A: ight fine girl you win, My momma calling me to come eat plus I gotta go get ready for me and Jeremiah's phone call.

Y/n: ight bye girly.

A: bye girly.

*hangs up the phone*

Y/n pov: 

Damn like Mattia so fine and that D- no hol up I'm finna stop myself right there cause me and Mattia ain't never had sex it's just his nudes got leaked on Instagram by Jenna so basically the whole school saw, Aysia be telling me shoot your shot girl you only live once but like Mattia be a whole ass player he probably got aids or STD, but you know your girl can't judge a man by his cover and his reputation. Anyways I gotta start getting ready for bed I got school early in the morning but I know for a fact I ain't gon like it one bit cause Mattia sits next to me and he always has one of his hoes sitting on the other side of me so they can fuck. ( basically he pulls his dick out and sticks it in her aids filled coochie while she sits in his lap ( she's wearing a skirt so it makes it easier))

( the characters and outfits will be in the next chapter cause Wattpad being a bitch and won't lemme put it in. that's what she said 🤣 lol sorry back to the story)

Next morning: Ugh thank fuck it's Friday cause I will not be able to last another day with Mattia and his stanky hoes fucking right next to me, Chile always so Aysia told me she decided she was done with being a pussy and asked Jeremiah out and now they the cutest couples out here but you know ya bitch still single 🤕🥺, I'll find somebody some day.

So I finished getting ready and I was just waiting on Aysia to come pick me up. So we in the car vibing. (lol she picked me up). On the way to school this hoe over here talking bout yk Mattia is single and stuff and I am like yeah I know but he got bitches of the sands (ifykyk) so she just changed the subject to sum random I didn't really pay attention cause I was thinking about...........................................................................

Mattia........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry TBC...... love you all lol comment if  u want a part 2