phone sex

I don't know if I've done a phone sex chapter but if I have please forgive me because I have forgotten if I have or haven't, this can be very um graphic?? Well not graphic but there are warnings: I do go into extreme detail so please me aware of that. I will give you all a smut warning just incase :). Ok enjoy lovelies <3.

Y/n pov: I was bored and I was missing my boyfriend, Mattia. It sucks that he has to live so far away but I mean I guess it's ok. I see him like every holiday and we still got a couple months until the next holiday which is relieving but also annoying because I can't wait that long to see him.

Mattias pov: I miss my girlfriend, I've also been very horny lately and I can't stop thinking about her body. Her nice wide hips and her big thighs and even her pretty stretch marks, I'm so in love with her and her body, I love everything about her she makes me feel so complete. But enough of that I have a growing erection and it's starting to hurt a little bit. Mattia just call her stop being a little pussy.

Nobody's pov: Mattia thought about just calling her but his ego wouldn't let him, his ego was telling him to just go watch porn or meet up with a girl and not tell y/n about it but he couldn't and from somewhere deep inside him he mustered up the courage and just hit the FaceTime button.

Y/n pov: I got a face time call from Mattia and immediately answered:

Y/n: Heyyy babyyyy

Mattia: hey ma, can you do a favor for me real quick?

Y/n: yeah ofc what is it bb?

Mattia : go lay on your bed, strip your clothes and open your legs wide so daddy can see

Y/n: 😳 M-mattia

Mattia: I'm not playing y/n I'm horny.

She didn't question him, she did what she was told. ( Don't make it weird ok and don't give me shit for it just shut the fuck up and read)

Mattia: look at my pretty girl :)

Y/n: *blushing obv*

Mattia pov: I began slowly stroking my erection at the sight of my beautiful girlfriend, I could see her start to breathe a little faster. I imagined her sliding up and down my  dick as I rolled my eyes to the back of my head at that thought I heard little whimpers, I shot a glance at the camera and seen y/n playing with herself which made me go faster.

Nobody's pov: the two began stroking and fingering themselves faster at the sound of each other's breath less moans they climaxed over the screen, white and clear sticky substances covered the camera lens and they both giggled and said they good night's and good byes and hung up the phone and fell into a deep sleep.

I know this is rushed but I am really not feeling this chapter so yeah atleast enjoy it.