something else ig

Y/ns pov: Ugh Mattia is being so annoying- he's ignoring me. I literally didn't do anything he just caught an attitude. Whatever I don't care since he think he can catch an attitude so can I.

Mattia pov: I'm fake catching an attitude with y/n to see what she does and I can tell she's beginning to get annoyed but I'm just getting started.

Mattia: Y/n can you hurry up and make me Mac and cheese?

Y/n: No Mattia get the fuck off of your ass and make your self some fucking Mac and cheese 

Mattia: Ok-Ok calm down 

Y/n: Just shut the fuck up, Just SHUT THE FUCK UP MATTIA.

Mattia: .....

Y/n: Finally some peace and fucking quite 

Mattias pov: What y/n said actually hurt my feelings she's never this angry even when I'm being annoying, another thing is I lost my appetite. I think I'm going to go for a drive to give her time to cool off.

Mattia: Hey u-um y/n I'm going to go for a drive

Y/n: I don't give a fuck Mattia go

Mattia: Oh ok I love you y/n I really do 

Y/n: Ok whatever Mattia.

As I was driving around I couldn't help but notice a little girl sitting under a tree at the local park, I parked in the parking lot just to get a better look at her when I seen she was crying "she looks cold" I thought to myself, It was winter and it was partially snowing so I got out of my car and slowly approached the young girl.

"Hey are you ok?"

she looked around the ages 5-6. she shouldn't be out here, where's her parents? 

"No sir, I- I lost my mommy a-and I don't know how to f-find her and I-I'm really cold"

seeing how much she stuttered and shivered hurt my heart, how could anyone leave they're child alone in a park? especially in winter.

"I can help you, I'll take you to the police so they can help you find your mommy"

"otay thank you sir :)"

I helped her up and into my car, after a couple minutes of driving we made it to the police station.

"Hey sir um I found this child all alone at the park and she doesn't know where her mom is"

"Ok did you manage to get any information of her? like her age or name?"

"Um no but she looks like she's around the age of 5-6"

"Ok can you bring her in here"

"yes sir"

As I brought her in, the officers expression quickly changed  which was weird.

(start of father and daughter convo)

"Millena"

"Papa?"

"oh my sweet little girl, I missed you so much" he said as he pulled her into a big hug

"papa I missed you so much too, mama said you left us because you didn't love me"

"no no mama kicked me out because she had a different husband"

"Oh otay so am I staying with you now dada?"

"yes you are my sweet angel"

"yayyyyyy"

.(end of the father and daughter convo)