we need to talk part2

Mattia pov: I walked up there stairs assuming she would follow me obviously she didn't so I walked back down and picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs to the bedroom.

Nobody's pov: As Mattia walked into the bedroom the tension between them intensified Y/n was scared cause she knew he was capable of doing bad things but he wouldn't go that far right? I guess she'll find out. He placed her on the bed gently and began undressing himself making sure Y/n was watching his every move he could tell that made her more horny because he seen the lust in her eyes by the way she stared at him (lol I don't even know if this makes sense but oh well).

Mattia: Princess I want you to slowly undress yourself for Daddy ( you ain't the only one cringing)

Y/n: yes daddy

she did as she was told and she was finding it very hard to do since Mattia slowly started stroking himself to her oblivious actions. ( I am trying to sound smart alright so I am gonna use big words). She grew hornier by the second until she couldn't take it no more she sat right on his lap taking most of his size in her before she started bouncing uncontrollably.

Mattia: Damn slow down.

Y/n: No daddy you made me wait too long.

he choked her (sexually)

Mattia: I said slow down or my dick about to get decapitated ( lol I laughed).

she didn't she came all over him and she was exhausted not to mention he came about two times before she did but oh well his lesson should be learned by now don't make Y/n wait to long.

Umm this ended up being Mattia's punishment for nothing really I just got side tracked but oh well enjoy