wet dreams

Mattia was being a real bitch, he never acts like this I mean of course he acts like this when the boys are around but not when it's just me and him.

Y/n: Mattia what the fuck is wrong with you? you're acting like a fucking bitch for no reason.

Mattia: Y/n don't fucking talk to me like that, and leave me the fuck alone.

Y/n: OK Mattia stay here by your fucking self I'm leaving.

Well of course I wasn't leaving fr fr but I only went down the road to Mc'Donalds to get something for Mattia just in case he's hungry or something. I arrived back to the house.

Y/n: Mattia I got you food in case you were hun-

what's that sound? it was moaning- if he- no he wouldn't-

As I got closer to where the moaning was coming from I knew exactly what he was doing.

Mattia: Mmm fuck Y/n ride daddy just like that

at first I thought he was masturbating but then I soon realized he was having a wet dream-

Mattia: OMG Y/N FUCKKK DON'T STOP YOU FEEL SO GOOD AROUND DADDY MMM.

I giggled a little bit, he wanted me to ride him that's why he caught an attitude, welp better for fill daddy's wishes.

I snuck under the sheets to see him rock hard, I slid my shorts and panties off and pulled his dick out, I pumped it a few times before I slowly slid down on him.

Mattia: Mmm fuck mamas 

Y/n: Yes daddy mmm ( whispered in  his ear) 

I started riding him faster..

Mattia: F-F-F-FUCK Y-Y-Y-Y/N  DADDY IS ABOUT TO C-C-C-CUM 

he was stuttering so much but eventually he busted inside of me and woke up.

Mattia: Y/n what are you doing?

Y/n: well you were having a wet dream about me sooo yk I made that dream come true <3

lol this was the smut.. kinda not that detailed bc I'm a bit tired and I don't have motivation buttttt

QOTD: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

personally Bora Bora or the Maldives <3