DAMNNN

Author pov: Um so I was just reading over my chapters and the chapter's comments and this I totally forgot but since you asked I'm going to do a chapter where y/n is the Dom <3 this is for you and full creds to pecolaw <3.

Y/n pov: So today I decided I was going to be a big girl (lol stfu idk) and ask Mattia if I can be the dominant one today, surely he'd say yes- Like doesn't being the dominant one get tiring? anyways I'm currently in the kitchen cutting up some fruit for me and Mattia to share while we watch a movie because that's what he asked to do today lol.

FF--------> (after they finish the fruit + movie) 

Y/n: Hey babe I was thinking, Can I be the dom for today?

Mattia: WHAT? BAHAHAHA y/n stop playing around

Y/n: Mattia I'm not joking, I'm serious

Mattia: Ok babe I'll think about it 

Y/n pov: No I think the fuck not, well since he wants to "think about it" I'm going to slip a viagra pill into his drink and we'll see what he does then.

FF----------> (after he demolished the whole drink LOL)

Mattia: Ma

Y/n: Yes babe 

Mattia: I'm horny, can we fuck please?

Y/n: No bebe, you didn't let me be dom so NO

Mattia: Ok ma I'll let you be Dom 

Y/n: YAYYY thank you bebe <3

Y/n: My only rules are no talking, and no cumming until I say so

Mattia: Ok bae

Y/n pov: I gave Mattia a pair of blind folds and hand cuffed him to the bed, and began removing both of our clothes.

Y/n: Baby you ready?

Mattia: Yes ma please hurry 

Y/n: Ok shh now baby

Y/n pov: I slowly start sucking his dick, swirling my tongue around his tip- His moans filling my ears and making my pussy wet. I started deep throating his dick when he began moaning louder and I felt his dick twitch in the back of my throat, then feeling his nice warm cum flow down my throat as I swallowed.

Mattia: Mmm ma you're so good at this 

Y/n: thank you baby but remember be quite for me 

Mattia: ok ma

Y/n pov: I was starting to feel a little more horny myself so I quickly slid down on his dick and started bouncing at a fast pace-

Mattia: DAMN MA SLOW DOWN FUCKK

Y/n: MMM daddy, Say my name

Mattia: Y-Y-Y/n

Y/n: there you go papi.

Y/n pov: after that he nutted in me and I squirted and creamed all over him and removed his blind fold and uncuffed him from the bed.

Mattia: damn baby I should let you be dom more often

Y/n: Mhm babe I guess you should

No one's pov: after that they peed (lol), had a bubble bath together and then got in bed and cuddled cUtElY until the two lovers eventually fell asleep <3...

THE END.

TODAY'S QOTD IS: What's your favorite fast food place?

Mine KFC or McDonald's.

Also full creds to @pecolaw for the idea and sorry for not making this chapter sooner I totally forgot about it but here it is <3 BAES ILYSM <3