lust~

Mattia is still trying to get my attention, I look up every few seconds to act like I am interested in what he's whining and complaining about but really I don't give a shit.

Mattia: Baby, you know blah blah won the world champion ship for blah blah in 2013

Mattia: baby? Baby?

Mattia: Babe, why are you ignoring me? what did I do? please talk to me.

Y/n: Mattia please leave me alone, go talk to Kairi or Alejandro about that shit.

Mattia: W-why you calling me by my name?

Y/n: I am sick and tired of you saying we are going to have a day together but every single time you invite the boys over, ignore me the whole mother fucking day, and try and talk to me like 20 minutes after they leave. Mattia it's getting annoying, just tell me you rather hang out with the boys on that day and I'll figure something out to do by myself.

Mattia: Baby I'm sorry I- I didn't know that it was hurting you like this, and I promise next time I won't cancel our day for the boys ok?

Y/n: No Mattia just hang out with the boys every single got damn time and allow me to fucking sit all alone on the bed while you play FIFA WITH THE FUCKING BOYS.

Mattia: Y/n don't raise your voice at me there is no need, see I am remaining calm but if you keep up with this attitude you have, I will lose it.

Y/n: Ugh I don't care, do whatever the fuck you want Mattia, see I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Mattias pov: She really thinks she can act like a bitch and expect me to do nothing about it? well she can think again cause I am going to do something she'll regret.

Y/n's pov:

Mattia: Y/n strip, RIGHT NOW. When I come back your back better be arched and your face better be down as far as it can go, don't test me y/n.

Y/n: Blah blah blah "dOn'T TeSt mE y/N" ( in a mocking tone obviously).

Mattia's pov: Ok she is really testing me right now, I grabbed her by the throat (firmly but she can still breathe) and ripped her clothes of and bent her over and made her back arch.

Mattia: You still wanna be a little brat now? Huh?

Y/n: N-no daddy I am sorry

Mattia: No sorry isn't going to cut it, your attitude is pissing me off, I gave you so many chances to fix your attitude you wouldn't, so I guess I'll fix your attitude while re-arranging your guts, does that sound good to you Y/n?

welp cliff hanger my g's anyways lol