cheating.

so bitches I decided I would change the story a lil bit, Literally in most books it's Mattia cheating which I mean is a bit unfair which is why I am making it Y/n cheating in this chapter and if you don't like it well I really don't give 2 fucks so just fuck off. LET'S GET STARTED BITCHESSSS.

Mattias pov: Y/n has been acting different she's been distant lately and maybe it's just the time of month or something but surely she would at least show me some love and affection, plus she's seems more sadder than usual when she's around me, I don't know if it's me making her feel so sad- I mean it can't be me because I haven't done anything wrong. Ugh I guess I will have to wait until she gets home.

Y/n: I should text Mattia to let him know I won't be home for a while so he won't get suspicious.

*texts*

Y/n: Hey Mattia I won't be home for a little while, work is kinda hectic 

Mattia: Yeah of course baby I will get dinner ready for when you get home, Love you Mi Amor.

Y/n: Yeah okay bye Mattia.

*end of texts*

Mattias pov: Hmm that is a bit suspicious because I know she doesn't work on Saturdays plus her position in her job is never hectic all she has to do is type on a computer, what is she up to?, and to add on to that she usually calls me "baby" as well so this is just so not like her. I am going to talk to her about her weird behavior when she gets home.

*skip a few hours dinner is ready and Y/n had just arrived home*.

Mattia: Hey baby how was work on this fine SATURDAY?

Y/n: Mattia it was good but a little bit hectic from a lot of people wanting to get their quotes done, *smells food* ouu what did you cook? it smells amazing.

Mattia: Just my moms spaghetti recipe.

Y/n: Ouu I love her spaghetti.

Mattia: Yeah I know baby, we have been together for three years.

Y/n: yeah how could I forget, Your such a wonderful boyfriend.

Mattia: Ok baby how about you go get freshened up and I will get you a plate ready.

Y/n: what a good idea Mattia, I will be back in a second.

Mattias pov: my plan was to get her distracted some how so I could get access to her phone to have a little look to see what she has been up to and to see if what I have been thinking is true. As soon as she left I immediately grabbed her phone typed in the password then went straight to her messages then I seen a contact by the name of "Bobby John <3".

Mattia: Bobby John?

I clicked on the contact and I seen all the messages they have sent each other. ( I will do a little diagram of the messages)

*text messages*

Bobby John <3: hey baby, how was your morning?

Y/n: omg it was so boring sitting around here with my boyfriend, he doesn't do anything right.

Bobby John <3: How about I take you out for a couple hours to get away from your boring boyfriend.

Y/n: I would love to.

Bobby John <3: Ok I will be on my way soon will you please send your address?

Y/n: Yeah of course silly *inserts address*

Bobby John <3: Ok see you in a bit butter cup.

Y/n: ok see you in a bit sweetie.

Mattias pov: I couldn't keep on reading it was making me sick, I don't do anything right? but yet I make sure the house is clean, I make sure there is food on the table and I make sure she's always doing good but yet I am not good enough? I was stopped by her walking into the kitchen.

Y/n: Mattia where is my plate?

Mattia: No fuck you go ask bobby john to cook you some fucking dinner, and get the fuck out of my house.

Y/n: Ma- Baby how do you know about him?

Mattia: No don't call me baby, plus I seen the fucking messages so pack your shit and get the fuck out.

Mattias pov: I didn't feel bad one bit, I mean I guess I did feel a bit bad but it's what she deserves and I can't keep on living like this.......

TBC..................................Should I do a part 2??? comment if you would want a part 2.

KK until next time I love you bitchessss c yaaaaaaa.