Tour :(

Mattia is on the "boys of summer" tour and I miss him so much, I miss his cuddles and his sweet kisses but he's coming home in a week so surely I can wait or can I? I have been recently going to his moms house to see how she's been doing you know- cooking her meals, catering to her needs, Since Gianluca is with his dad and his dad's brother for the summer their mom is all alone so I decided to be her company until they obviously all come back. Today I was going to go to their moms house again before I do our groceries to see if  she needs anything from the store, and then I think I'm either going to come home and tidy the house or spend a couple hours with Mirna, You may be wondering "y/n don't you have any other friends or people you can visit?" No  I do not, my mom and dad died when I was 6 and my friends- well I lost them after this girl named Jenna - Mattia's ex- decided to spread rumors about me and told my "friends" false information so eventually they ditched me, but I'm happily with what I have. Enough about me I have to go check on Mirna.

(texts between y/n and Mirna)

Y/n: Hey Mirna, I was going to come by your house today to see if you needed anything from the grocery store, I'll be there in about 10-15 minutes if that's ok with you?

Mirna: Yes sweetie that's fine and yes that would be lovely I do need a couple things from the store anyways.

Y/n: Ok I'll see you in a bit.

Mirna: See you soon darling :)

(end of texts)

So I finished getting ready and drove to her house, it seemed a bit off, there were more cars in her driveway then there usually is, maybe she has some guests over? maybe I should come back another time? No I told her I was coming so I can't just leave and not tell her. So I parked the car and got out, I walked up to the front door and rang the door bell, no answer- that's weird she always answers the door after the first "ding" I soon realized the door had been pried open, someone is in the house- Other than Mirna. I quietly pushed open the door and looked around for a bit - Nothing seems misplaced or stolen, I didn't want to make to much noise because I didn't want to alert the unwanted guests. I eventually found Mirna in the kitchen crouched down behind the kitchens bench.

Mirna: Y/n thank goodness your here, but someone's in my house, they've been here for quite some time but I didn't want to do or say anything just in case I do something wrong.

Y/n: Ok Mirna I'm going to call the police, and I'll let you explain the situation while we drive somewhere safe, just in case these people are a threat to you, does that sound alright?

Mirna: Yes y/n 

Y/n: Ok quietly get up and follow me.

Just as we got to the front door we heard

??? rando: And where do you think you two are going?

I had no time to think so I just shouted "RUN" and grabbed her hand and ran to my car and quickly started the engine and drove off, I managed to look back at the house for a split second to see the person slowly walk back into the house, so I gave Mirna my phone and told her to call the police and explain everything that happened and that we think the person didn't leave the house, after a couple minutes of driving and getting questioned by police, the police said it was safe to go back to the house and that they have got the suspect in hand cuffs and that one of the officers took them to the police station for further questioning.

FF (to when Mattia comes home from tour)

It was the day Mattia was supposed to arrive home and I was really excited, I just finishes cleaning the house and washing all the dirty laundry when I heard the front door open and "Baby I'm home", I immediately dropped the pile of clothes and ran to Mattia with no hesitation I jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest hug ever and we cuddled on the couch as we talked about what he did while he was away :).

idk what this is just wanted to update, but I don't think I'll get the next three chapters done tonight so I'll try upload them tomorrow depending on if I still have to help pack and stuff lol.

But your girl didn't forget :)

TODAY'S QOTD IS: How many pets do you have and/or had?

I have 4 and I've had 15 pets WTF that's a lot now that I think about it LOL