7☽︎|Fight for territory|☾︎

You were about to lock the door when you heard a voice.

"Long time we haven't talked (n/n)-chan~"

You looked behind you.

Chiyo Nakamura.

"What do you want Nakamura?" You said annoyed.

She took out a knife and and she dropped her bag.

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked looking at the knife.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM TSUKKI!! AND YOU DIDN'T! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME NOT YOU! ME! AND WHILE THAT HAPPENED YOU WERE GOING TO BE LEFT IN THE DARK. SO NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!!" She yelled.

Nakamura ran towards you only for you to drop you bag and doge.

She looked behind here were you were and ran there yelling again.

You doged again and kicked her on the back she dropped her knife and you grabbed it.

She growled in response and she got up and ran having her hand in a fist. She was able to hit you in the stomach. You stumbled a bit but you still heald your ground.

You quickly hit her face and side kicked here trying you best to not think about the hit.

Nakamura got back up and used her legs to kick you legs making you fall and release the knife in you hand.

She grabbed it and made a cut on your cheek.

She was sitting on you so you pushed her.

You got back up and so did she.

She ran towards you again and then a scream was heard.

"STOP!"

Right when the voice said that the kinfe was on the left side of you stomach.

You turned around and saw you four dear friends.

Tsukishima who looked frustrated. Yamaguchi who looked worried and was sweating. Hinata who had there eyes widened and seems tears were coming out. And Kageyama who just looked pissed.

"STOP! JUST STOP PLEASE!" Yamaguchi said once again.

But that didn't stop Nakamura from still aiming the knife towards you. But before she could a hand stopped her.

"Stop it and leave. I'll 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 love you." The tall blonde said harshly.

In response she dropped the knife and ran away with tears.

The blonde turned back to look at you seeing your were holding pressed on your wound.

He picked you up making you jump and squeak a bit.

"Why are you carrying me?" You asked.

"Well isn't it obvious? We are taking you to the hospital to take care of that wound." He said.

"Hey (n/n)-chan weren't you scared?" Hinata asked.

"Well no I mean I live in danger everyday. I could be raped, kidnapped, murder,stalked. Anything could happen since I have no guardians." You replied. "And well I'm not scared anymore because I know that I'd anything happens you four will be there and have my back and protect me just like like I'll protect you!" You said with a bright smile.

They all stopped walking and looked at you in shock.

They quickly went to normal.

"Yeah of course we will have your back (n/n)-chan! Your our friend after all" Yamaguchi said.

"Yeah so if they mess with you then they mess with us four and the volleyball team. They do miss you."

"Oh really well tell them if i ever have any days off then I'll come and if u have any games tell me so I can go see."

"Okay"

"Yeah so (y/n)-chan don't worry we got your back." Kageyama said.

You gave them a small smile.

"Thanks guys but we're still missing one person's support." You teased looking at them a mischievous looks and they returned.

"Yeah Saltyshima! Isn't (n/n)-chan your friend!" The tangerine said.

The rest started to tease him.

He snapped and well.....

He dropped you to the ground.

"What the heck beanpole! I have a wound here you want me to die!" You yelled.

He just smirked.

You stood up and took pressure of the wound and slapped him.You then put pressure back

"I swear if I die I'm blaming it on you and I will haunt you until I'm satisfied and go to heaven." You added.

"Kageyama could you please carry me it can be in a piggy back in you want." You said smiling at him.

He lowers his back and you hopped on.

Suddenly you felt someone grab your collar.

It was the blonde of course.

"Huh? You okay Tssuki?" You asked.

"No it's just Kageyama couldn't even carry you so I have to." He said.

"Yeah yeah whatever Mr.Titan~" you teased back.

"I will not hesitate to drop you again."

"Do it then Kageyama can carry me." You replied.

***

Your wound was now patched up and it was third period.

You explained what happened except for the Nakamura fight part.

You were excused and continued to do work.

***

She watched from afar.

How she laughed.

How she smiled like what happened didn't happen.

Like she was miss little perfect.

"Hiroshima get ready your in for a while ride" she spoke into the phone letting a dark chuckle come out.

Word count: 853

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hiya so thought it was getting boring so i added some action in there. Hope you don't mind.

Anyways lysm and see ya later queens and kings!

-CrustyRatFromJupiter