15☽︎|A date?|☾︎

It late afternoon as you headed towards they gym.

You walked in and saw the boys warming up.

"Heya fam y'all ready to win" You said out loud.

"She came! (Y/n)!"

"Like I said imma support you in anyway!" You smirked.

"OH MY GOSH SHE'S A LITERAL GODDESSES!!!" Tanaka and Noya said.

"You bet I am senpai's. Now get you asses to work!"

The next second Tanaka and Noya  passed out.

"SHE'S BADASS AS WELL!"

[°|A/n|°: YEAH NO THIS IS CRINGE WHY DID I WRITE THIS😭]

You just laughed.

"Hiya (n/n)-chan! Glad you could make it!" Hinata yelled with joy. Kageyama who was beside Hinata nodded with a small smile.

"I thought the pipsqueak was lying when she said she was coming~" A voice teased.

"Ha ha ha very funny blonde titan. What were you gonna be sad i wasn't here to your game~ Aww you love me don't ya." You said in a baby voice. "But all jokes outside when I make a promise I mean it don't forget that. " You said with a smirk.

Tsukishima just laughed a little before pinning you to a wall.

"I think it's the other way around. I think it's you who's falling in love with me pipsqueak~"He whispered into your war with a husky voice.

"NOYA-SENPAI! TANAKA-SENPAI! TSUKKI IS HURTING ME!" You yelled having a smirk on your face.

Tanaka and Noya were done passing out and in a blink of an eye there were on top of him and biting him. (*Cough* Noya *cough*)

"Don't harm our other goddess!"Noya said.

"Yeah don't harm her!" Tanaka scolded.

For the next couple if minutes it was just warm ups and goofing off a bit.

"Hola nena~ (hey baby girl~)" A voice teasingly fluttered in the room.

You gasped with a smile.

"Tetsu! Estás aquí! (You're here!)" You yelled running towards him to give him a hug.

"You know it's been a long time since you've used that Nickname. Algo andas escondido no? Would you give me the pleasure of knowing what it is.. mi vida~ (You're hiding something right?) (My love/life)" You teased.

[°|A/n|° : AGAIN WTF IS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD😃]

Kuroo scratched the back of his neck as he nervously chuckled.

"Meandkenmaaredating" he quit muttered quickly.

"Really! So you and kenma are official!!! Congrats!" You said smiling giving him a smile.

The bedhead male sighed in relief.

"That's good to hear. I thought you didn't want to be friends with me anymore." He admitted

"Of course not! You are a really important person and i will support you weather your gay,bi,trans, asexual not matter your preference or your gender i will always support you! And congrats kenma. Keep him from being dumb." You told him.

"Yeah i know. He isn't dying from on my watch." He muttered.

You laughed. You waved goodbye and sat on the bleachers to spectate the two teams.

The garbage can fight: Crow's vs cats.

(I think that's how it goes. My mind is in another world 😗)