Thank you!

So this the end of this book!

I'm sorry this book is horrible.

I'm not the best with descriptions and plots. I'm not the best at writing.

But i do it either ways because I love to write weather it's for fun or not i enjoy it!

I'm also sorry now a lot of the Haikyuu characters aren't in this story. I kinda didn't want to write a lot on the story like from the anime/manga since I didn't want to much to repeat.

Thank you so much for reading this book! I really appreciate this alot. I love you guys and remember:

Be yourself! Who gives a dam about what others say! You came on earth to be yourself not to please or entertain people! After all not everyone is going to be pleased with you so might as well please youselfs and pisss others off >:) You are all your own kind of cool and only you can say what YOU are and what YOU will do in the future! Be your own kinds cool no matter how many people laugh or put you down. You have people who love and care for you dearly so rely on them! No one gets through life alone! BIG TIP! Don't be afraid to fail! Failure isn't all negative! The only real failure is when you don't try. Try everything even if your bad at it :) it's okay no human being is perfect. Take your time. Don't rush things. They will come with time. If your ever really stressed out or just going through a hard time just breath and take a deep breath. Take some time to process and cool down before you do anything! I'm here if you need anything. I'm not always gonna be of so much help. But i will do my best! I want you guys to feel safe and have some sort of comfort to go through. I'll reply as soon as possible! So don't hesitate! I'm here :)

Anyways I'm rambling to much for a 13 y/o but i love you guys so much and see you in my next book!

Bye baddies😚❤️❤️❤️

-CrustyRatFromJupiter