19☽︎|Beach Day|☾︎

Two months.

You and him avoided each other.

Right now your with Iku in a date.

You noticed lately that he has been giving you less attention and is on his phone most if the time.

You weren't complaining but it was wired.

"So who are you texting?"

"None of your business. I'm leaving you pay." He sternly said rolling his eyes.

You clench your first and tired to smile.

"Alright"

You payed and left.

Since it was a nice day out you decided you wanted to treat yourself to some shopping.

You went into the mall.

Once you went in there you saw some merch and looked around for your favorite anime.

"(N/N)-CHAN!!" A familiar cute voice said.

"Oh hey Hinata! Hey Kageyama!" You  waved.

"Hey!" They both replied.

"So what are y'all doing here?" You asked.

"Well today the volleyball team and me are going to the beach so we're are just getting some supplies before going!" Hinata explained.

"Oh that nice well I hope you all enjoy your day!" You said with a smile.

"Oi Hinata!" Daichi yelled looking for him until he was seen. The captain walked towards them.

"Ah (y/n) nice seeing you!" He said smiling.

"Oh hey Daichi!"

"Hey how are you?"

"Oh um fine! You?"

"Also doing great. Anyways were going to the beach. Would you like to come?" He offered.

"Oh no I'm fine besides it's for you the volleyball club and I'm not a part of it! So you go enjoy yourself!" You replied shaking your head as well waving your arms around.

"But your part of the volleyball crew! Come on please come! It's going to be fun with you!" Hinata begged. Kageyama nodded.

You sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Just let me go to my house really quickly. It's about five minutes away so I'll be back." You said with a small smile.

"Alright we'll wait at the front of the mall." Daichi explained.

You nodded and thanked them.

You ran to your house and got your swimsuit and shoved your clothes.in your backpack along with sunscreen.

You brought some snacks and left back to the mall.

***

"Hey (n/n)-chan are you going into the water?"Hinata asked.

"Oh yeah sure we can go!" You said smiling.

You were just chilling in a chair trying not to talk to Tsukishima who was with them.

You took your sundress of and walked with Hinata to the water.

"AHH! SHE'S TRULY A GODDESS!!!" You heard Nishinoya and Tanaka say.

It made you blush and hug your body in shyness.

Everyone was trying not to blush.

You fair skin and your beautiful body shape. And your swimsuit is was nice.