8☽︎|The 'One Week Vacation'|☾︎

°|A/n: Hiya so before we start I want to say that there will me mention of rape here so when it begins '✓✓✓' this sign means it starts and that will be the same for when it ends. So please read at your own risk or skip i ahead. Now on to the story.|°

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was the afternoon already and you were headed towards your job.

So far you had liked it. You work at a restaurant as a waiter and the customers were are very kind and so where the workers so you had no complaints. Not even when cleaning up. The bathrooms weren't to bad.

Anyways you went through a your shortcut which was an alleyway.

As you almost reached the other side of the road you felt something grab your arms and cover your mouth.

You kicked the person in the shin and that person had realised you.

You ran and they ran towards you ignoring the pain.

What you didn't know is they had backup.

They grabbed you and knocked you unconscious.

***

You opened your eyes to see only a bit of light illuminated on you. You sat in a chair with rope warping around the chair and your feet along with you being handcuffed.

"So your finally awake (n/n)-chan~" A female voice said.

You immediately recognized that voice. Nakamura.

"What the hell! Did you really have to capture me?" You yelled angrily.

"Well you see were going to have a a week of torture with you. While I'm at school he will take care of you and when I'm out then I'll be here to have fun~" She said giving a sky smirk.

"Ha! You think this will be torture for me! My while life has been! Abandoned and abused since I was a child! You think you can hurt me now? Well think again-"

A hand made contact with our cheek.

"Don't talk like that to me! We are your masters and you will obey us!! You understand?" She yelled.

You gritted your teeth and looked down. You simply nodded.

"Good~ at least we now have an understanding."

***

"WAKE UP BRAT!" The male demanded.

"Nooooo five more minutes!"

"I SAID WAKE UP!"

You woke up and tried to get up with the chains you had.

"Okay okay geez"

You walked towards the chair.

"Well you know I've noticed your beauty~ I was wondering if you could give me some private lessons~"He spoke smirking.

                         ✓✓ ✓

                            .

                            .

                            .

He put his hand on your knees as he went further up to your thigh. You skin shivered and each touch would make you feel afraid. Soon his hand went to your inner thighs and he started to rub on you womanhood. She bit your lip to hold some moans.

"S-stop! Stop! STOP!" You said yelling.

He got angry and grabbed some tape and put it on your mouth.

"There we go no more demands we are doing it my way." He said smirking.

He took your tip off and looked at your (big/average/small) bust.

"Well that's some display you have." He took the bra off and massaged them. He kissed you made a trail of kisses from your neck to your waist.

He then took your (pants/skirt) off alone with your underwear. He pushed you on cold ground. He licked your womanhood and while still grabbing your busy and playing with it.

Tears streamed as you remembered the one time your father almost touched you. You at this moment were terrified, scared, you wanted someone to save you.

Your eyes widened as you felt two fingers up your womanhood playing in you.

The male went up and sucked on your breast he wet higher and roughly kissed and sucked your neck.

You closed your eyes trying to calm down.

The male had already been striped having his manhood sticking out.

He put protection and played with your entrance. Quickly wanting pleasure he put it in your entrance with no warning.

You eyes widen as you shacked you head. It hurt like hell. After all this was your first time.

He went faster and faster soon running out of stamina.

He could only go for 4 rounds before clothing you and putting you back.

"Now say a word and I will make you face the consequences." He whispered putting a finger in his lips.

                           ✓✓✓

                               .

                               .

                               .

It went like that every day during school hours or night time.

He made you try other things. You suffered.

Word count: 752