21☽︎|Thanks|☾︎

°|A/n|°there will be some trigger warning here so when ⚠️ is shown skip until u see it again.

Enjoy!

Your smile left your face and a frown now was placed on your face.

"Iku? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Well I came to see you but I see your here with them." The long haired male replied emphasizing the them part.

"Iku you have been distant later so let's break up okay"

Iku looked at you in shock. You said goodbye and went inside leaving the volleyball team and Iku outside.

"HEY!"

"Huh?"

"WE ALL KNOW THAY YOU MADE (Y/N) DATE YOU! AND I THINK YOU SHOULD GET A PUNISHMENT!" Nishinoya yelled with a glare and a smirk on his face.

Tanaka and the other gave him wired looks. Some were just smiling with a there eyebrows knitted together and there fist clenched.

"How do your know? How'd she tell you?"

"Well that's a secret but for now how about we punish you like we did with the guy from today?" Hinata asked.

Everyone nodded.

They started jumping on him and punching him. Daichi and Suga just lecturing the male.

***

"Hey guys sorry.... I'm....late-"

You fell.

Everyone looked at you in worry, shock,fear.

You lay on the ground with blood pouring out your head. Your face arms legs bruised and cut. One of your eyes swollen. You just looked horrible.

Tsukishima looked at you in shock and ran towards you not caring if his team saw him this soft or vulnerable.

"(Y/N)! Talk to me! Please! Gosh Dam it! I'm going to the hospital contact (Y/n)'s mom on my phone." He spoke carrying you in bridal style facing away from them.

He ran immediately to the hospital leaving everything behind.

"H-hey...... I'm...fine.. don't worry... let's continue... practice!" You said softly tying to put a smile.

"Continue practice my ass! We are going to the hospital and your going to be healed there. That's not a choice. So shut up and save your energy." He yelled sternly running.

You softly chuckled.

"Come on! I've always over come these things so chill. But who knew you could....be... so... soft.....love" you replied now closing your eyes losing conscious.

Tsukishima on the other hand had his eyes widen a bit hearing you say love. It made his heart race faster than it already was from running.

                   ☽︎2 Days Later☾︎

Your hand moved a bit.

And soon your eyes blinked open.

You moved you head a bit seeing Tsukishima and your mother in your room.

"M-mom.... Tsukki...?" You softly said.

"Oh (Y/n)! IM SO GLAD YOUR OKAY! WHAT HAPPENED!" Your mother asked tears running down her face like a waterfall.

"Umm please let go...it hurts."

Your mother let go and let you explain.

                      ⚠️⚠️⚠️