11☽︎Ino and Noelle☾︎

You were sitting in class paying attention to the teacher.

"Alright class so today we have two new transfer students." She said.

Soon two girls entered the classroom.

One had short black hair with bangs. On each side she had star clips. Her eyes being a beautiful green forest eyes with a small tinit of pink on her cheek with fair light skin.

The other had dark velvet red hair ties in a ponytail.She had a side bang covering her eyes. The eye color being icy blue while the other was a brown one. Her skin being a light brown color.

"This hear is Todoroki Ino" The teacher said with her hand on the short haired girl.

"And this is Osamu Noelle" she added to the ponytail girl.

"Now please take your seat were they are available."

Noelle took a seat in front of Nakamura and Ino sat on the right side of Yamaguchi.

***

"Um hey Osamu-chan! Todoroki-chan! Would you like to eat with us?" Yamaguchi asked with a kind smile.

"Oh of course!" Ino said with a gentle smile.

"Sure whatever" Noelle replied seating in another desk closer to your three.

"Hey new girls wanna hang?" Nakamura said with a smirk.

"Be quiet Nakamura! Don't you dare get near us!" You shouted glaring at her.

"And what if I don't what are our gonna do?" She looked at you smirking.

"Do you really want to me to expose you? I mean I still have proof!" You shotback.

"Well do you want something to happen to you and your friends~ hm" she yelled with an even harsher glare.

"Well I mean your dear worker is already in jail. Do you wanna be next?" You said with a bored expression but a dealt tone.

Her eyes widened.

She soon left.

"W-what was that all about (l/n)-chan?" Ino asked.

"Oh it's nothing to worry about! Anyways how are you! My name is (l/n) (y/n)" You said with a smile.

"Well I'm Todoroki Ino Noelle!"She said smiling back.

"And you Osamu Noelle right?" You asked calmly.

"Nah I'm fucking Huyga Hinata" she sarcastically.

"Some you sarcasm you have there. By any chance do are you related to Silva Noelle~?"  You teased with a smirk.

She just laughed.

"We gonna get along just fine." She said back with a smirk.

"Well I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi" the green haired male spike up with a smile.

"Oh that's nice! And what about him?" Ino ask curiously.

You could tell she wasn't here for Tsukishima. She was genuinely asking.

"None of your business." He said.

"Don't mind Titan man over hear. He's just like that. But he is Tsukishima Kei but he doesn't mind you calling him Titan~" You teased

"Hey! No I don't. Just call me Tsukishima.tch" He said flicking you forehead.

"Itai! I swear I will bet the Levi Ackerman out of you!"You mumbled rubbing you head.