The Execution -Ceris

I sat in a jail cell under the palace of Dragonspire, knowing what is about to become of myself and my people in just a few minutes. My people had lost all hope for the survival of themselves, their children, and their families. I couldn't help but worry too.

Naeus told me if I refused anymore, he will instead kill the remaining portion of my people, but let me live. However, I refused to let my people die. Even if that means I must take their place. But I'm scared that he may not keep his promise to me.

I have hope that Zeganirn managed to give my relic to Stella and the dragon prince. I thought.

I felt it. His aura was gone completely. That could only mean two things, that it was masked, or he had passed. I guess I'll find out soon.

My mind filled with worry. Worry for my people and kingdom, worry for my home, worry for my friends in the over world, worry for the innocent, and worried for the future.

I tears started to fall from my eyes. I tried to keep my people from noticing my tears, as to not give them more fear. But I couldn't hold it in. I had failed my people, my whole kingdom, the whole dimension! I felt so weak and vulnerable, and I hated it! I can't protect my people when they needed me, I couldn't protect my friends, my mentor, or my descendant! What kind of queen can't protect her people when they need her!

I feel someone patting me head, and I look over to see a mother enderman sitting a cell away. She had reached around the bars of the enderman cell, into mine, and tried to Pat he on the head to comfort me.

"My dear, please don't cry my queen." She said trying to comfort me, wiping my tears away.

Other the endermen sat near the edge of their cell. The side that bordered mine. Men, women, children, everyone.

I look at all of them, "I'm so sorry..." I apologized, "If I hadn't tried to fight our fate, you all would still have been together. Blood wouldn't have been lost." I say somberly.

"My queen, you have nothing to apologize for." Someone said.

"Of course, We wouldn't have wanted any different." Someone else said.

"We are the End, and we don't go down without a fight!" Another shouted.

The mother enderman looked at me with sympathy, "Myself and the others overheard what is to become of you..." she said somberly.

Everyone's heads tilted to the ground, including mine. A long and sharp silence fills the room as tension fills the room.

"Do not worry about me. Please." I sigh, "I have no doubt in my mind that Lady Stella, my heir, will become matriarch after my fate. Naeus tyranny will fall. I can assure you all that."

They look at me not believing it, "How? Naeus is the most powerful being we've seen... he even managed to take you down." Another one said.

"How can she take him down? She is still only a child, a mortal." A worried enderman said.

"Lady Stella is very powerful along with good hearted. She will find a way to help you all. And her magic, my descendant is coming close to my amount of power. Maybe even more. I can fell it. You all will be safe under her, and the dragon prince's rule." I assure.

We can hear the guards coming. The pit in my stomach was unbearable at this point. My time has almost come to an end.

The others scrambled away, for they knew if they were caught speaking to me, they'd have the same fate. The mother withdrew her hand from my face,

"I hope Notch and the Twelve Minecraftians are good to you." She whispered and quickly turned around. Just in time too.

The several wither guards walked into the jail room. Two of them headed to my cell, while the others to the one holding my people. One of them opened my barred door, and the other took me by the arms. They had cuffed my wrists with handcuffs that didn't allow me to teleport, so I had no chance of escaping. We started walking out to wherever my execution was to be held.