Arcade- Ceris

We both finished our pancakes, and since she cooked, I washed the dishes, and than we both got changed before we both decided to head out.

Abigail decided on wearing a grey crop top, cuffed blue jeans, and a flannel on top with quite a few cute pins, one of them being pink purple, and blue one. Her long, ginger hair was brushed straight, and topped off with a cute grey beanie.

And, well since I didn't have any other clothes, Abigail let me borrow some of hers. I wore a black crop top hoodie that had a little red heart in the corner, and some black jeans- which I cuffed, and some fingerless gloves. And since there wasn't much I could do with my short, pixy cut, hair, I just left it as is.

After I had mentioned what Lance had said, it seemed to kind of reduced her mood to about a fraction of what it normally was, which I felt really guilty for. All she did was try and make me feel better, and all I am being is a burden. I thought sadly, looking at her now semi drained mood as we walked through the town.

"Hey? Wanna play in the arcade?" Abigail asked, pointing to a building with a glowing neon sign.

I shrug my shoulders, "Uh, sure? Why not!" I say, not sure what an arcade is.

She smiled, and took my hand in hers, as we walked into the arcade, I smelled the smell of food, and heard music playing from these small boxes in the corners of the room. There were these one-to two square long boxes were playing these animatronic-like sounds. Abby smiled brightly.

"Tada! This is the best arcade in town! In my opinion of course. This place has everything! It has pizza, arcade games, lazer tag, and even a mini roller rink!" She said happily.

I smile kind of confused, unsure of what all that stuff is, "Right... so, uh, what first?" I ask the Nether princess, which made her ponder for a minuet.

"Well, based on the way you play 'lazer tag' I don't think we should play it just yet. Maybe we play some arcade games first, eat, than do some roller skating before we leave?" She asked.

"If that is what you want to do, than let's go!"

Abigail smiled brightly, as she dragged me over to a few machines. Some were already taken, but she directed me to two free ones. The machine looked like a seat, two petals, a lever with some numbers, along with a small wheel attached to the console. She took a seat in one of the empty spots, and was taking something from her pocket. "Ever play one of these video games before?" She asked.

I shook my head, and sat at the one next to her. "I don't even know what a video game is..." I reply.

She was about to put something in the machine, "Right. You just got here very recently. I forgot-... hm." Abigail started looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, tilting my head in confusion.

"Hm? Oh! Yeah! If I teach you, would you like to race me?" The ginger-haired girl asked.

I nod my head, "Sure! Why not?"

After walking me through the basic's of the game, the controls, and how to play, she gave me a token, and sat down in her own seat, "I'll try to go easy on you, since you are a newbie." She laughed. I cocked a brow, and laughed.

"Trash talk 'ey? Which map are we playing?" I ask her, my eyes scanning across the six maps we could play.

She smiled, "My ol' home town, Glecierford." Abigail answered, clicking on the one that said 'Glecierford'.

"Got it." I say, clicking on the map she picked.

Out of nowhere, I looked over, and Abby was doing some sort of pose. I look over at her, tilting my head confused, when all of a sudden,