Chapter 25 The end

"Stop Leslie! if you die he gets your magic and then there is no saving the world!" I hear Vanessa scream. But I continue to walk into the middle of the tornado. I know if I'll die at least he will die too. I figured it out. When I said our kind being a siren is rare. I mean really rare. Me and Vanessa are the only ones left. And it was up to us to destroy Tom. That scrapbook made everything clear, he was a demon. And the only creatures that could destroy him were Sirens. I was born with powerful magic. That's why I can barely control it I need to be strong. That girl in the scrapbook was my grandma she was a siren too. My mom told me an evil man killed her. Apparently it was my ex-boyfriend. He usually makes them fall in love with him and then tries to trick them into becoming evil. But not me. I have enough magic to finish him off. FOR GOOD. That's why I need to reach the middle of the tornado. When I finally get there Antonio is turning into his true form. He has a human shape body with long nails and his face is burnt. His body is red with scares from previous fights, but i bet he keeps them as trouphies. You could tell he wants to kill for blood. He slowly floats up towards the moon. I grab him by his hand and pull him down as hard as I can. He makes a dent in the cement. I keep grabbing his hand close my eyes and shade a forcefield around us. I use all my magic everything I've got to finish him.

"What are you doing?  No.....STOP.....DON'T DO THIS!" he says trying to escape my grip and getting out of the force field. I concentrate but all my magic is too big for the force field I end up destroying him slowly. But also breaking the force field. You see a BIG shine its so fast and so loud it leaves me laying there on the floor. I can't move and I can't get up, but I can hear everything around me. I don't know if Antonio made it through my magic it was too strong. I didn't think about that I just knew I had to finish him off.
"LESLIE!!!" I hear Vanessa scream. I try to say something but every sound is fading. Then I head nothing at all everything is pitch black. I'm pretty sure I am dead, I'm happy Antonio can move in to a normal girl. It feels like I'm in pitch black for hours. My body soon feels like its being carried out of the lair.

"Do you think she will make it?" Vanessa asks

"She will I know it. What happens if she dies?" Says the husky voice over me. Antonio! I'm so happy I can hear his voice before I go. Minutes pass and I my body is put down on top of something cold.

"Find her magic book," Vanessa orders

I hear him running up stairs then comes down saying "I couldn't find anything"

"Ugh," Vanessa says then uses her magic to bring down here. Where ever we are? My house I think? I suddenly start to move my fingers.

"Keep going, I see her moving," Antonio says. 

I start to move more and more I finally open my eyes and see that I'm on the dining room table. I sit up and look around, I see Vanessa breathing heavily and Antonio looking at me with a face that reads Hallelujah! I get off the table and walk to Antonio we hug so hard it hurts.

"Don't do that ever again. OK?" he says

"OK," I say sincerely he pulls me in for a long rough kiss. He plays with my hair and I never want to depart from this kiss. Vanessa grunts and we turn around.

*************************

Days passed since then and Antonio and I had to go back to school. Of course we pretended like nothing happened. But we will always have our memorize. Every time someone says you guys won't last. We look at each other and smile knowing that we will. I finish high school with no Tom in the way. Its been peaceful. The day of graduation I've had to say a speech I was explaining the troubles of high school and love. And his your best friend could and couldn't leave you. Lucky for me I have one that didn't leave me.