Chapter 7

I lead Antonio into the dark room. There are vests with guns hanging with a wire so they won't get lost. There is the color red on the right and blue on the left side. I grab a red vest and he grabs a blue. Roger comes in threw the door.

"What are you going here?" Antonio sneers.

"Relax," I say " he is just here to start the game,"

"go," Rodger says. We walk threw the door and I go left and he goes right. He makes it up the stairs. And I go into this maze part. Get ready…set go, says a high pitched computer voice. I look up and see Antonio up high on the stairs. I grab my gun and shoot his vest. I miss. He sees me and tries to shoot me. But I walk forward into the maze. I look back up and see him walking down the stairs. I grab my gun and shoot about 20 times until I finally hit him. He knows he can't shoot me back. So I use my time wisely to run away from the maze. I see a stuffed alien in a huge round container. I get shot. I turn around and see Antonio holding his gun with a sly smile. I run for it into another maze. I lost him. I see this half wall next to the alien. I click the trigger of my gun but it wouldn't work cause I got shot. Once it let's out a spark of green light. I run behind the counter and duck. So he wont see me, but of course he will see the light off my vest. I hear foot steps and get up and shoot him. Then I make a run for it.

********

Its been about 29 minuets and I get the last shot before we hear the voice again. Game over says the high pitched computer voice. We walk out of the dark room to where all the vests are. I hang mine on the hook on my side and his on his. I look over at him with a smile. We get out of the room. We walk outside with a smile on my face.

"Follow me," he says once I get in my car.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

AUTHERS NOTE: HEY JUST AN FYI I WILL BE POSTING THIS WEEKEND. I WILL ALSO BE POSTING ON THE HOLIDAYS. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE PRESENT FROM ME SAY HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

KEY WORD LITTLE THATS WHY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SMALL:)