Chapter 18

I struggle to get free, but fail. I quit, and trace his hands. That girl already got her beat I guess. People depart from the fight, cause it was a huge scene. I turn around to see Antonio's eyes. They are a gorges hazel color, that I totally love. I cant live like this anymore, not tonight I'm going to live while I'm young. I get on my tippy toes and kiss him. I didn't realize he was talking, until our lips crashed.

I woke up the next day looking around. We were in a shack, all my friends were here. There was a window to my left, the sea was sparkly and calm like I felt. I got up and the girls were sound asleep. I wondered around. I found a bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror.

"Ewwwww," I said my hair was all over the place. My make up was alright. I washed my face, put on concealer and started my make up. I put my hair up in a high pony tail. I leave the bathroom to wake up the girls. When I do I hear a door open.

"What was that?" I say.

I grab a vase and head to the door from where I herd the noise. I turned a corner to see who it was. It was Antonio. I let out a sigh of relief. He turned around and saw us all.

"Panda Express?" he says holding up a bag of food.

***********

I waited for all the girls to be done getting ready. I didn't want it to be awkward. We headed to the living room. They all started chatting and soon enough left me and Antonio alone.

"How is it?" He says

"The food is great," I say followed by another awkward pause.

"Do you remember last night?" he says again

"Um...I remember arriving dancing and thats it,"

"Oh," Why would he ask me that surly I have done nothing wrong. Once I finish I make my way to the porch in front of the shack. I see the sea, and the sand. The front door opened and he came out and sat next to me.

"Do your friends know?"

"About what?" I say calmly.

"About your powers,"

I don't answer.

"Listen Leslie,"

I look into his eyes and his lips come crashing onto mine. He murmurs Your secrets safe with me. I stop and blush and smell rose pedals. I blush even more knowing what happened.

"So are you going to tell me what happened last night at the party and how I ended up here?"

I finally come home. He told me the whole story and that my parents think I spent the night at my friends house. I go to my room, happy its the weekend. I put on some sunglasses and a beanie. (Cause of my hangover) I decide to test my magic I make my radio turn on. I change to my favourite radio station. I jump up and down. My cup that holds my pens and pencils falls down. My phone floats over to me and types.

Got my magic back. ~Leslie

****************************

VOTE

COMMENT