Chapter 11

I go to the bathroom and change into my clothes. I wore a black Urban old school jacket. With some dark blue skinny jeans, and a plain white shirt underneath the jacket. I brush my dark brown wavy hair, and I put a bobby pin to one side of my hair. I walk out,of the bathroom and go to her room and when I walked in she wass already ready, just applying some make up.

"Hey," she says

"Hey," I say grabbing her eye liner and applying some. I go very simple on the lips. We walk out and go to her kitchen. They have light brown cup boards in the ceiling and on the bottom.

"Want some tacos?" she asks

"Sure,"

"Can you feed Leo?"

"Dont mind if I do,"

I go next to her door and open the glass doors then I grab some cat food and and walk back inside. I bend down and pour it on his silver bowl.

"So are you going to visit your mom today?"

"Yup, after what happened yesterday I think I should,"

She nods and turns around then hands me my taco. We sit down and she discusses what says she will teach me her charm caster ways. I laugh at her. Once we are done eating. We chilax in her room and mess around. Until we finally have the guts to call my mom. Mainly cause we were lazy. We talked about normal stuff like my boyfriend, and other other daughter stuff. It was like yesterday never happened. Once she drops me off. I walk up to my front door, and see that my dad was talking to Tom.

"Tom?!?" I say dropping my bag of cloths.

"Hey, sugar plum, you didn't tell me you and Tom were back together?" my dad asks.

"That's because were not,"

"Excuse me, but I need to talk to Leslie," Tom says and we walk to the front yard.

"Tom, what were you doing talking to my dad," I start

"Babe," he says

"Leslie," I warn

"Babe, listen I'm trying to win you back here, I really am. But you have to give me a chance. Please this time no games babe," he puts a hand on my shoulder, "please that little wimp got what he deserved,"

"Wait what?"

"I know that he told you we beat him up,"

Suddenly all the love I had for him, even as a friend was lost. He changed, he's not the sweet boyfriend that used to bring me flowers.

"Actually no he didn't, and you know what. Your not the same guy I dated. As a matter of fact don't come near me or my boyfriend ever,"

"But-"

"No, leave," I said but he was still standing there, "NOW!"

He leaves and I walk inside. My father says something, but I'm too angry to listen. I walk to my room and lay down on the bed. I wonder if Vanessa will come and visit me again? What help can I help her with? I end up taking a nap. I wake up to see my phone ringing, it was Antonio. Ugh I don't want to get up, and the phone floats over to me. I click answer.

"Hey"

"Hey, babe were are you?" he says a deep sexy voice.

"At my house why?"

"Well we were supposed to meet at the park, for our p.e project,"

-CRAP-

"Oh ya, ha ha um im actually visiting my mom," gulp "ya, but now im on my way to my house to get a soccer ball," I lied straight through my teeth.

"Ok so ill see you in a bit,"

"Yap," I get up and get changed into some some black sweets and a crop top that says remember me Ill be famous, then I put on some white converse. I find a soccer ball, because I'm on a soccer team. Its black and Pink. I hop into my car and go to the park, that started my relationship. I hop off and Antonio comes to and puts his hands around my waist and I put mines around his neck. There was a sunset. Perfect setting. He leans in and kisses me in the lips. His lips are soft, and fit perfectly in mine. We back away and our foreheads touch. Our first kiss.

"I missed you," he says

"Me too,"

"Ready to start filming?"

"What? Oh right ya let me get my soccer ball,"

"And let me set up," He says and backs away setting up his camera. I go to my car open the door and look at him setting up. Geek, but he's my geek. I laugh at the thought and grab my soccer ball, and run back to him. I give him the ball, and he runs back to his car to get a goal. Our assignment, was we had to teach defence, and passing. He told me what to do for passing. I had to pass it to him, while some stranger from the park recorded us. Then I was behind the camera and hit the record button, he said 'now this is defence'. He played defence while I was the attacker, and he took the ball away from me. We were done. This project was due next week. We sat down at the bench, and he started editing our video.