Chapter 24

VANESSA'S P.O.V

I woke up bleeding. The last thing I remember was Leslie exploding because Tom had Antonio. I get up quickly from the ground and run out to Toms lair . If Leslie really did go then she's in danger. She has no idea what Tom is and that he is at his powerful tonight in his lair. I have to be very careful because Leslie wants to kill everyone tonight. I knew our parents shouldn't keep that secret from her. That's was a BIG mistake they made. Not her killing but of something else. And Tom knows that, but she doesn't. As I run quickly my blue magic heels my body. It traces over my legs and goes up to my arms and face. I'm healed just in time. I run down to his lair. When I get there I see one of Toms creatures scratching Leslie to death. There is not a moment to waste if Leslie dies everyone and everything in this world won't be safe. I see Antonio in chains the prophecy is about to begin. I tackle the creature with my magic and run like a vampire to Tom and knock him into a wall.

"GET UP LESLIE!" I yell. Tom pushes me back. I let out a grunt. He runs to me quickly and grabs my neck and lifts me up. My feet dangling. I can't breathe.

"You have messed with my plans long enough," he snears

I don't know any other thing to do but kick him in the balls. He may be a creature but he still has balls. I kick him as hard as I can, he let's me go and I drop to the floor. I try to take as much oxegen as I can and run to Antonio. I unlock his feet and look behind me making sure Tom is still on the ground. I get on my tippy toes breathing hard and unlocking it. I look behind and see Tom gone. I turn around again and he is in front of me. He give me an evil smile and started choking me.

"Leslie!" I manage to scream. I start to suffocate. I hear Leslie get up and attack Tom with her black magic. It just got bad! I quickly let Antonio free. And I help him walk I put him aside in a corner and force field him. I turn around getting ready to signal Leslie to finish Tom.

"ITS TOO LATE!!! THE PROPHACY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!" yells Tom

"DUCK!" I scream to Leslie. We drop to the floor Tom shoots his black magic in the air to get a circle and just in time the moon moves to the perfect spot. It shines on him and the shine is read. Everything spins into a powerful tornado. Tom evil laughs and I see Leslie get up? She's going to die if she does that.

"Stop Leslie! if you die he gets your magic and then there is no saving the world!" I scream. It looks like she doesn't care she gets closer to the tornado. She slips but quickly gets back up and tries to go to the center of the tornado? WHY?!