The One That Can't be Missed

It was two weeks ago, that I got back together with my boyfriend. We have been going on and off ever sense freshmen year. Right now I'm a sophomore, and I'm not really a girl you would expect. I found my boyfriend Tommy (a.k.a Tom I just like tommy), at the lunch table. The table was filled with cheerleaders, obviously I didn't want to be a cheerleader for several reasons.

"Um....Tommy sweetie where am I supposed to sit," I say the last part laughing but using my naive voice.

"That's what I've been meaning to talk to you about Leslie,-"

"Leslie?!?" I say cutting him of in the middle of the sentence. He usually calls me bae or boo. I sighed I knew what was coming.

"Listen, Leslie I just think we need to umm...."

"See other people," I finish for him.

"You got it," he says with a smile I used to love so much. Then he kisses me on the forehead gently and leaves. What. A. Jerk.

* * * * *

"I don't get why you keep going out with him, L. He keeps breaking up with you." says my bff of all time Anzhelika

" I know," I say picking at my salad.

"Gosh why do guys have to be such" I say when I spot the most pretty I mean handsome guy across the room.

"jerks..." I finish. My mouth drops open a little. Anzhelika looks the way I'm looking.

" Oh, Honey you don't want to get involved with him," she says. I think about saying no, but instead I just nod my head, gulp and look back down at my salad.

"Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" a guy says, probably a nerd.

"No you can sit," I take a bit and look next to me, it was the pretty dude.

* * * * *

" We have a new student class," says my science teach.(a.k.a teacher) I look up and see the new kid.

"This is Antonio,"

Antonio has sort of a Justin Beiber cut, but not really. His hair is black. He has hazel eyes that happen to land on me.(My heart starts jumping in loops) He has soft pink lips. He's a lil taller than me. I can't hear nothing not even the teacher talking. Everything goes slow motion. The teacher is pointing at me and the next thing I knew, Antonio is sitting right next to me.

"Um...hi?!?" he says and I'm starring at him like a fool with my mouth hanging a little open.

"Hi...I'm Leslie," he nods staring at his paper with nothing written on it.

* * * * *

I get home, and my dad isn't home. Obviously. My dad went to go pick up my mom from rehab. My mom is really messed up, mainly because the super powers skipped her generation, and replaced it with cancer. My family is different than others. I had powers since I was 13. I don't know how to control them cause no one ever taught me. Usually something weird happens when I get mad. So I try not to get mad anymore, cause of what happened in 8th grade. What a nightmare. So basically every Tuesday I get Spells and charms, a magic book for spells and stuff, and try to learn out of it. So far not much progress. Before my mom went crazy, she said I was a sorceress, not the kind in t.v or books. I'm the one with magic no one knows how big.