Chapter 23

I walked out of town into an open dark road. I follow my magic it used to be gold and now its black. It leads me to these woods I never noticed before. I should be scared right about now, but I'm not. I want to kill Tom! I step into the woods, leafs crunching every step I take. I look forward and see a little hut. It looks destroyed, like there was a fire. I need to quickly get an invisible force field. My magic does as its told. I don't need to cast spells anymore. My mood has taken over. I stand still for a second then continue to move. My magic leads me inside the hut. I take a step inside and it creeks I take another one and it doesn't. I walk inside and every corner I turn is burnt. I see the only thing with color and it looks like it survived the fire. Its a scrapbook. The cover has a bunch of flowers. There is a woman on the cover dressing like the 90's. I open it and its filled with pictures of her, they look torn like there is another half. I continue to look and come across a picture where she looks at the other half I see a hand on her lap. And I know that someone else is in the picture with her. I keep on searching. I get to the end and see a lovely couple. The girls hair is up in a big bun. And there is a guy next to her. The guys hair is side ways and down. like a good boy. His face reminds me of Tom. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!"  I hear a Antonio scream and I get up quickly. And see a light coming from an open small door leading to the ground. I quietly walk towards it, there are two stairs steps and then a hallway.

"Shut up!" Tommy says

I get closer and but stay behind the hallway wall. I see Antonio locked up, hands in chains, foot in chains and electric shock strings connected to his abs.

"Don't you ever say that! LESLIE WILL HELP ME!" He turns on a bottom and shocks Antonio. This is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen.

"STOP!" I accidentally scream. Tom stops the machine and looks at me. And Antonio's screams die down.

"Look who's here? Leslie!" he says answering his own question . "I see you have turned," he says.

"Turned?" I say starting to come out of the  hallway and getting ready to face him.

"Turned. Your evil now," He starts circulating me.

"No I'm not. I'm here to put an end to your little game."

"Yes you are the only way you can stop my fun game is if you destroy me. I can tell you want too, because of your eyes,"

"My eyes?"

"They are red. The color of blood," he says circulating close to my face and putting out a sharp nail cutting my cheek. Blood starts to drip and I hear Antonio huffing and then the sound of blood hitting the ground.

"I know you love Antonio, but guess what he doesn't love you,"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

"It is that's why you should join me in taking over every creature ever lived,"

When I don't say anything he continues.

"I know it sounds appealing,"

It actually kind of does. "No," I say

"Cmon let the evil take in," he says convincing me in my ear.

"What about Antonio?" I instantly ask.

"He will be evil too and with you only you," He makes it sound appealing, but I know Antonio wouldn't like that.

"No!" I say with power and knock him on his back just like Vanessa. He gets back up.

"You just made a big mistake" he says then runs towards me super fast I can't even see him. He knocks me down, then I quickly get up looking around.

"Your not the only one with powers!" He says staying at one corner. I make my move and throw fire at him. He moves so fast to another corner. "I'm just like you," I take a shot again but miss. I keep turning around trying to see if I can spot him.

"Except I have more power," I hear from behind me, I try to turn around but he kicks me so hard I go smack into the wall across the room. I start to bleed all over the place. My nose is running with blood. I spit blood out and look at him. While he does his evil laugh.

"You are no match for me!" he sneers.

I stomp my foot and the place shakes. I smile eavily. I grab him with my magic by his neck and turn him around until he hits a wall. He moves quickly and disappears into the room. I turn the room into snow and see his foot steps traveling. I stomp my foot again and he slips. I laugh and put a force field around Antonio and I start to form a large tornado made out of fire it soon starts to heat up. I hear a scream and I turn around looking at Antonio scream. I keep the fire going and run to him. I see Tom going around him in circles with his long sharp nails making Antonio's skin bleed. What is he? I stop the force field running with the speed of light knocking Tom down. I ran as fast as him. I punched him until he bled. I broke his arm. He screamed in pain. This is what he gets for hurting my mate. He pins me on my back and grabs me by my neck and throws up at the ceiling. I fall down slowly almost unconscious. I slowly get up limping. I use all my power to fight gold magic. Its powerful just as I used to be. This is starting to become like the dream I had awhile ago. The gold magic dominates me knocking me down.

"Get her!" Tom screams. A black creature comes out of nowhere and scratches my foot it starts to bleed. Its dragging me to my doom. I pierce a scream! The thing is scratching me to my doom.

"It'll all be over," Tom says kneeling over me.