Chapter 9

"What?" I say in a high pitched voice. Its felt like hours since I said anything.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Tell her to come in, " I say in a low voice. Anzhelika leaves, and comes back with a girl my height. She has straight light brown hair, her eyes are also light brown. She was wearing light blue skinny jeans paired with a white top. She was wearing 3 gold bracelets. They looked familiar.

"You like it, I got it from the house of yours, beautiful isn't it, " She says in a calm voice.

"Wait what, you broke into my house?"

"Who else you didn't think it was someone random did you?" I don't say anything. " sweetheart you have got to be smarter than that, you should have known it was me when you over-herd your dad taking to me"

"Wait, how do you know that, " I ask

"Well your father didn't tell me that's for sure," She said fiddling with the bracelets, "I'm one too,"

"One what?"

"Oh, don't play dumb Leslie, I too am a Sorceress," she smirks.

"What are you doing here?"

"I am here for many reasons,"

"Why did you brake into our house?"

"I needed to find these bracelets,"

"Why?" I say half shouting,

"Because they're mine," there is an awkward pause for moment, "listen, i need your help,"

"Why should I help you?"

"Because you need me," she says

"I don't need you, my dad told me who you are"

"Let me guess he told you I was a family friend and then went crazy. Ask your mother and see if she says the sane thing? And let me tell you if I was a 'family friend'" she says using air quotes "how come you never herd of me until now?" Vanessa then walks off her high heels clicking.

*****************

"She's right. How come I've never seen her? Or herd of her?" I say to Anzhelika freaking out.

"Ok I know but calm down. First we need to know if she was lying,"

"Ya, I know, but i don't have a freaken lying detector ,"

"I know,"

"So then how do we know if she was lying or not?" I ask confused.

"Your mother," she says with a hint of happiness.

"Ok but we meet her immediately like right now," I say.

"Ok let me grab my cat keys and ill meet you in the car,"

We practically sprinted off. We drove off in silence. Once we arrived, we signed in and went to the elevator.

"Whats our plan?" Anzhelika asks, once we get in the elevator.

"Well, i was planning on going in and asking her whose Vanessa? DUH," i said

"I'm serious Leslie,"

"So am I," I say crossing my arms. The elevator dinged and I marched out of there.

"Leslie? LESLIE!" Anzhelika screamed to me. She finally cached up to me, she grab my arm, and turned me around.

"What?!!!!?" I barked at her.

"Listen we cant just go in there and say who the hell is Vanessa. Oh by the way don't lie to us, because she already dropped by my house and clearly stated she wasn't mental," She said in an angry whisper.

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT," I stormed off into my moms room before, Anzhelika could catch up to me.

"Hi sweetie, and Anzhelika," my mom said in a motherly way.

"Whos Vanessa?"

"Who? I dont know a-"

"CUT THE CRAP mom," I interrupt.

"Mrs. M, just tell us," Anzhelika says

"I cant," she says in a weak voice.

"WHY NOT!!???" I bark at her.

"Because because...," suddenly she starts shaking. The heart monitor goes in a long beep.

"Oh no, you are not getting away that easy," I say then point my finger at her, and she starts to breath normal again, and stops shaking. The door opens and a nurse pops her head in.

"Everything alright in here?" She says in a sweet voice. I nod my head and she leaves. I sigh and turn my head back to my mom.

"Mom who IS Vanessa? And why is my dad talking her? Why is she saying she NEEDS my help?"

"Its time," my mother says.

"Time for what?"

Time for my bubble bath. Time for my bubble bath. T-T-Time for my BUBBLE BATH, Anzhelikas ring tone goes off.

"Ooops sorry," she silenced her phone, "Continue,"

"Its time for you to know Leslie," my mom says.

*****************************************

AUTHERS NOTE: DUN DUN DUN.... HA HA SUSPENCE