Chapter 4

Everything is still frozen. What if- ugh I just wish people would start moving again.

"No more frozen time please," I whisper with a sob. Just with everything starts moving slowly by slowly. Ok I have 1 min. to know what I was just doing. Crap what was I doing. I start to think. Ugh what was I doing. 39 seconds. Wait how do I even know that. It doesn't matter right now I look at Antonio and he is leaning closer. 19,18, right I was um planning something and then Antonio 10, 9, was about to kiss me, 5-4 I WAS SCREAMING AT HIM right 2, 1. I move out of the way and say " So do you still want to be partners,"

"Yes, let's start planning on our project. I will do some research tonight and get back to you tomorrow, OK"

I just nod, knowing our work was done for the day

'I'll race you to the swings," and with that he took off, he won obviously he was fast.

********

I arrived home with a smile on my face. It felt like I haven't smiled this big in a long time. When was the last time I smiled? Oh ya it was with my ex. Well not even he can bring me down. I still feel Antonio's hands on me the way he pushed me on the swing, and the whole time I didn't lose control over my powers. I felt so alive, and free when I'm with him.

"I'm home," I yell so my dad can hear me. I go up stairs and hear my dad talking to someone on the phone I can't help but get closer to the door. Dang but if I do he will see me. I close my eyes and day to myself "The ears of the hound dog," and instantly I can hear as good as a dog.

" No you can't do that eh-" I hear my dad say" You have to stop, this is not correct, VANESSA, stop doing this or you while rue the day." There was a pause, " Listen I am just lucky my daughter is safe and powerful she has something, I am lucky she even has it- OK OK just stay away from my daughter and until you learn how to control your powers I will not speak to you." He hung up and was coming out the door, I quickly turned to air and traveled to my room as fast as the speed of light. Well, that smile lasted awhile.

***********

The next day at school Anzhelika knew what was up even before I complained about it. We keep't absolutely no secrets from each other. She knew about my powers, but she never asked any questions. I was ok with that. Once I told her what I overheard she said " wow, that's something," then we both quickly changed the subject to the sleepover we're going to have, this Friday. I was so excited that my hair got all staticky. 

"Hey," Antonio said,

"Hey so have you started on the script," I say finishing my yogurt.

"Ya, so I'll meet you after school,"

"Ya,"

I finished my lunch and started chatting with Antonio. Apparently Anzhelika hates my crush so she didn't talk to us. He walked me to my classroom, and we talked the entire time. We accidentally held hands, and static electricity rushed through my hand and into my brain, then it got really awkward after the bell rang. I went straight to the park after school and waited for him. It was about 10 minuets until he texted.

Sorry I'm late, had to run some errands, but I'll be there in a bit OK?- Antonio

OK, but just hurry I'm getting lonely.~.

-Leslie

Be there in a bit, babe-Antonio

Babe? We aren't even going out? I like him and all, but… I see Antonio arrive in his motorcycle. He is wearing a black leather jacket with blue jeans. He looks so stunning. He walks up to me and hands me the script.

"Ready?" he says with that cute smile. I

feel Like I could die.

Authors Note: Hey readers please vote I won't write until you vote. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Don't leave any rude comments. Any ideas for there skit.

^.^