Chapter 10

"Vanessa is your sister," my mom said.

"How is that possible," I ask

"Ugh leslie you already know the answer to that," Anzhelika says and i know what she means.

"MOM, what the heck do you mean she's my sister?"

"We've never got the chance to tell you,"

"Well nows the time mom, I mean why wait so long I have a sister," i say. No wonder every time i bring up the subject of having a sister she would change the subject.

" Well she was born one year after you,"

"How come I didn't know about this?" I questioned

"Your father and I thought it would be best if you didn't know,"

"Well clearly you thought wrong. Tell me the real truth from the beginning,"

"Alright," my mother starts "When I gave birth to Vanessa. She looked like a mini baby goddess, she was special. Then one day late at night. A witch claimed her, and when a witch claims her you have a choice to go with the witch or staying with us. We got to see a different side of Vanessa. She got her powers when she was born, which is really unnatural. She started hitting you as a baby. First we thought she was insane so we got her tested. She wasn't, but the doctors said something was wrong with her. Then we went to a good witches hut, and she told us," my mom snifeld a cry, "She was claimed by darkness. We tried everything to take it out of her. Believe me we tried, but nothing worked. So that's when we knew we had to send her away," my mom started crying.

A tear escaped my eyes and rolled down my check. I wiped both my eyes away, but then another tear came, I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop.

"Is she still evil?" Anzhelika says in a wary and when I look over she's tearing up too.

"I-I don't know. Its been a long time since I saw my daughter," She says

"Mom how come you didn't visit her?" I ask

"Because I sended her to another family that can handle evil, and that came with a price in order to do so I cant see her ever. She has to come to me," She took a pause "There's another part to it honey. Someone close to you will try and k-k-k-" her heart monitor stops, and she starts moving like she's having a seizure.

"Do something!" Anzhelika screams panicked.

"Like what?"

"Do that thing you did last time!"

"I don't know how I did it,"

Nurses and doctors then come in and flood the room. We get out, and decide to go home. Once we arrive to her house, she staits that she needs to help me with my magic stuff. Then we watch our Pretty Little Lair Marathon. My mind keeps wondering to Vanessa and my mom. What did she want to tell me. Did she mean someone was after me, to kill me. If so why? I kept replaying the conversation over and over in my head.

The next day, we wake up finding Leo (Anzhelika's kitten) on top us. I pet him and get off the bed.