Chapter 12

We were done editing, and I gave him a good bye kiss without thinking, and I walked away. I continued to smell rose pedals. I got in my car and drove home thinking about a way to get in contact with Vanessa. I called Anzhelika, and she said, Vanessa stopped by her house and gave her a letter to give to me. So i head toward her house instead of mine. I knock on her white door, and her dad answers. Then Anzhelika comes right up behind him, they let me into their house and Anzhelika and I head straight to her room. Once we go inside she looked threw her dark brown drawer, and founds an envelope, stamped in red ink with a horse mark on its hind legs. I traced the stamp. Then opened it

Dear My Beloved Sister Leslie,

We haven't known each other for a long time, but I wish we grew up together. I'm glad you know the truth now. Please meet me in the ally on  Crushers. Ave. We need to talk.

Hope to see you there:

Vanessa

I close the letter and hand it to Anzhelika to read it. I sat down on her bed and picked up Leo, (her kitty) and started petting it. I love her kitty its so cute.

"Ok, your definitely not going to meet her are you?"

"Well I don't know, I feel like I should," I said meeting her eyes.

"If you go, I'm coming with you," She says

"Ok, fine but, I don't even know when we are going to meet,"

"Oh this makes sense now," She said

"What makes sense? What the heck are you talking about?"

"Vanessa said before she rushed out the door, this Saturday at 12,. I had no idea what she meant, but now I do,"

"Ok, so ill come by and pick you up," I said

"Listen if your going I need to train you, have to make sure you know all the basics and stuff,"

"Ugh," I complain

"Cmon,  we will start right now. Lets go," she says pulling me off the bed.

I drive to my house and when we arrive, we go to my room and I pull out the Spells and Charm, book. Anzhelika goes through it like she knows what she's doing, but she cant because I only showed her this book once, and she only saw the cover. She finds a page that says Basics at the top. She starts talking. She says, my powers are over run with emotion. She reminded me of 8th grade. Basically in 8th grade I got so mad at this one dude because he kept on calling me names. My powers took control and there was a huge storm forming in the classroom. A tornado was forming. That kid got so scared and so did I, because what if I killed someone. We all had to go under our desks for protection. After I cooled down, the classroom was a mess and we all got sent home. It was the first time I realized what I could do.