Chapter 19

Omg that great ~Anzg

I jumped up and down. I texted my girls (Lupita and Anzhelika) to go to the mall. Anzhelika picked us up. We first went to I'm A Star, and I tried on dresses. Then we went to Cute girl.com, again I tried on dresses. Afterwards we went to Macy's then Jcpenny.

"I'm hungry," complained Lupita. We went to the food court and got some Jack in the box. Lupita and me both got the big Carl. It was yummy.

"Let's go to Claire's," said Anzhelika. We walked to Claire's and took selfies with the fake hair they had. It was funny. We left and got some candy. Lupita walked in there and took out a candy egg. She ate it like no problem in the world. We giggled like silly little girls. We paid our candy then walked out.

"I dare you to hit someone with your jolly rancher in your mouth," I dared Anzhelika.

"OK," she put her face over the ledge.

"GO!"

"Hold on, I'm waiting for someone to walk by," she tells me. I giggle and look over, I see a person walks by and she spits it out it bounces on something then drops but not on the man. We laugh so hard and walked away. Lupita tries too, but with a candy she stole from me. We walk away go on our way home. Anzhelika drops me off first once I say my goodbyes I walk inside with a grin on my face. My phone vibrates and I got the photos we took at Claire's. I grinned and posted them on instagram. I showed my mom. She thought it was cute. Today was such a good day. We went to a party with our cousins from my dads side. They know I have powers but don't talk much about it. We hung out for awhile and then went home.

**************

"Wake up,"

"LESLIE!" someone whispered loudly. My eyes fluttered open and it was Vanessa.

"Vanessa?!" I whispered "What are you doing here at," I checked my phone "1 o'clock in the morning?"

"Have you been having nightmares lately?" is all she said.

"Yeah? why?"

"They might have something that happened in the cafe,"

"How do you know about that?" I ask

"Cause I just know. Listen I think your dreams might lead us to a clue with that," she says