Chapter 8

I follow Antonio's car. My brown eyes are glued to the rode, but my mind is half somewhere else. I wonder were Antonio is going, we make a left turn and another left then we head on straight. I wonder what we are going to do. I feel my cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Then I smell Ross pedals in the car. I blush, when I smell it. My emotions are taking over my powers, but I don't care. Not tonight . In a way my powers feel magical, powerful and kinda in love I guess. We pull over into a parking lot. There were a couple of cars here. We were at McDonalds. GREAT! The most romantic place on the earth. I let out a groan as I get out of my car and lock it. Antonio walk over to me and kisses me in the cheek while I stay still, and we both hold hands and walk in. It doesn't seem busy. I walk over to the counter, and order a 2 Big Macs. She gives us the receipt. We sat down in one of the chairs that was painted red. The walls were covered in white tills and the windows had posters of great deals you could get.

"So since I won I think its only fair you get me something," I brake the silence.

"You did not win,"he says with a smile.

"I got the last shot, so I won, and I think its only fair I get something,"

"Fine like what,"

"I don't know astound me,"

"Astound you?"

"You know surprise me,"

"I know what it me-" he gets cut off by the girl at the front desk screaming the number 225.

"Oh that's us, be right back dummy," I walk up to the counter and get the plate and bring it back to us. I smell rose pedals again.

"Do you smell rose pedals?"

"Ya," I say blushing.

We eat our hamburgers in peace. I grab a huge bit and he says "Dam watch out," I laugh hard. Then I playfully hit his arm. I check the time and see its 9:30. I get up yo throw my trash away. When I tell him its time to go, we talk about our p.e assignment. Then I give him a peck on the cheek and get in my car. Its cold outside so I turn up the heater. I listen and sing to 107.9 on my drive home. When I make a sharp left onto my house. I get out of my car and walk up to my house. Some song got stuck to my head so I started humming it while I got the car keys out and opened up the doors. I walked in to see my dad talking to one of his friends about something. I say hi shake his hand and go through the hallway into my room. I put my purse and keys on the counter. On the bed is a white box, with a red ribbon over it. I open the box, and there is a note written beautifully in cursive I know you know about me and I know even more about you. Shock fills my face, and I hear shuffling outside my window. My face turns pale white and some type of force field surrounds my room. My doors shuts and opens repetitively and the light bulb switch goes up and down making the light bulb go on and off. I look around and see a small storm begin to form in my room. Lighting shoots out of no where which scares me. I back up slowly barely managing to move. I back into a corner. I sit down pull my knees up and huge them. Who was that, who send me the note? Was it Vanessa? Who is she? How did she get into my room? After a few minuets I get calmed down. The small storm goes away. The light bulb stays on, and the force field is twitching. I get up and open the door, I try to walk through but get pushed back to the ground by the force field. I take deep breaths until the force field is gone. I walk past my door and go to the living room to watch some T.V. Minutes past, and I'm watching a recording of Wizards Of Weverley Place, I try not to fall asleep but my eye lids get heavier and heavier. Until I end up saying fine ill only rest my eyes.