chapter 5

"You can't worry about me I'm just too different from you,"

" But I feel this pull like I musn't leave you,"

I stare into his eyes, we lean close and closer and closer till our lips nearly touch.

"You will be safe with me,"

We kissed and suddenly it felt more than just an act.

We pull apart after awhile, and we both stop the camera. There was a long awkward silent moment. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"So…" he says

"So…" is all I can manage.

"You want to go play on the swings again?" he says trying to break the awkward silence.

"Ya," we walk over there and as I notice, no one is here just the two of us. A smile quickly spreads across my face and I begin to run to the swings.

"What?" he says and begins to run.

"I WIN!" I say to him and burst out laughing.  A smile spreads across his face as I get on. He comes behind me and starts to push me like the other day, except this time harder. I giggle and as soon as I get high enough I jump off. I go inside the park. I go to wear the entrance is and can't see him anymore.

"Antonio," I sing song and nothing. I turn around and no one is there. I hear a sqeek and turn around quickly and I find him. I scream and giggle because he made my heart flip and I got scared. He grabbs my legs and then he puts my whole body over his shoulder. I squirm and punch his back with a smile.

" You punch like a girl," he says

I just smile. I kick my legs and looks at the ground. My hair is all over my face.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"You shall find out," I try to force myself to try and look over his shoulder.

"Getting a little handsy are we?"

I laugh at his comment and say through giggles "sorry" because when I tried to look over his shoulder I grabbed his but. I barely get a glance were we are going.

"A FOUNTAIN," I think out loud. Its a water fountain. Not wear you drink out of, it was surrounded by white stone, so the water won't fall out.

"Ya,"

"Oh no,no no n-" he throws me into the shallow water fountain. There were rocks poking my but. And I start to laugh. I gesture my figure for him to come closer. When he does I wrap my hands around his neck to lure him into the waterfall. I failed the only thing that gets wet are his hands, but that's just so he can steady himself. I get more and more wet, squirming around trying to let him in. Then when I stop he is close to my face and I giggle. Then he leans in and kisses me.

My heart does 1000 summer salts. When we break away. I smile and so does he. He looks into my eyes and I look into his.

"Want to be my girl?" he whispers.

"Yes," then I grab his neck so he can give me another soft, delicate kiss.

************

It was the next day of school and Antonio and me roamed the halls holding hands. I think everyone knew we were boyfriend and girlfriend. We would kiss here and there. During 5th period we turned in our video and all we had to do was our pe assignment. Which I had no idea what to do? Me and Antonio flirted throughout the day.