ǝnbıuɥɔǝ⊥ ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹᙠ

So tell me, baby, do you want me like I want you?
Even if you did you wouldn't say, I know you
Some nights I even think about if I should call you
'Cause I thought you were the one
So tell me how, how could you tell me that you love me by mistake?
Intoxicated via text, ain't you ashamed? That's so wild
So how can I believe or trust in anything that you say
When you so easily regret it next day, see, that ain't right?
➪♧︎
Snoh Aalegra  ~ DYING 4 YOUR LOVE

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

I fly up in bed at the sound of someone's screams. When I recognize that the sound is coming from me, I quickly hush myself by clamping my hand over my mouth and burying my head in my knees. I can't hold back from sobbing, feeling hot tears spill into my hands. What did this fucking dream mean? Is he really back? Can he find me? No. No. No. No. God no. Please...no. It's not fucking possible.

Recap Over:

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm, abuse, drugs, and mentions of suicide. If you are harming yourself in any way, getting abused, or have thoughts of suicide or overdosing, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

    I rock myself back and fourth, trying to shut my mind up, too afraid to face what it wants me to do. I hear a creak, but I ignore it along with everything else. All I can do is think of him, think of what will happen if he finds me. My hand drifts to my inner hip, feeling the scar there as more terrified sobs wrack through my body.

    A pair of arms are around me suddenly and I pull away in defence, trying desperately to see through my tears. I relax at the sight of pale skin and half red half white hair; Todoroki.

    "Midoriya? Are you okay? What the hell happened? Why were you screaming?" Todoroki practically throws up the words he's speaking so quickly.

    Before I can consider my actions, I throw myself into his arms and son heavily against his chest, craving comfort for once in my life. I need someone to hold me, to tell me it's alright. To make me feel safe, and protected, and most of all, take away my fears. Todoroki does exactly that as he crawls into the little bed with me, not once letting me go as I grip him so close as if my life depends on it. He never pushes me to tell him what's wrong again, just holds me and tells me to hush as he strokes my hair in a calming way. We stay like this until finally, my tears come to a halt and his soft humming pulls me to sleep.

    Before I close my eyes I make sure to say one thing to him. It's so quiet that, I'm unsure if he hears but when he squeezes me just a little tighter, I'm sure he did.

    "Thank you, Todoroki!"

(•̀ᴗ•́)وTime Skip

    I'm gently jostled awake by someone's hand cautiously shaking my shoulder. I groan back grumpily and snuggle my head into my pillow, and wanting to just sleep here forever. Breathing in deeply, I realize that this isn't even my bed. The pillow smells real nice though and freshly washed, unlike my old dingy bedding, and there is a hint of something sweet and just a little fruity. My eyes snap open when I recognize the fruity scent. It's the same that wafted out of the bathroom when Todoroki came out of the shower last night.