ǝpıɔınS

It's just a little white line, I'll be fine
But soon that little white line is a little glass pipe
Tin foil remedy almost got the best of me
I keep praying I don't reach the end of my lifetime, mm
Twisted reality, hopeless insanity
I told you I was okay, but I was lying
I was dancing with the devil
Out of control
Almost made it to heaven
It was closer than you know
Playing with the enemy
Gambling with my soul
It's so hard to say no
When you're dancing with the devil
➪♧︎
Demi Lovato ~ Dancing With The Devil

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    "I don't fucking care about any of that! He can tell me when he's ready, TetsuTetsu! Now enough, please. I've hurt you enough and I'm sick of seeing you hurt because of me. Just fucking move on, please TetsuTetsu," Todoroki begs, not even bothering to stop the tears now.

    "You told me we'd always be together. What happened to that huh?" TetsuTetsu says, voice breaking in a heart shattering way.

    When Todoroki opens his mouth, but can't find the words to reply, I decide I've heard enough. If I'm out of the way, all of their problems can be solved. They can be together, I just need to be taken out of the equation.

    Knowing it's for the best, I rip free from Todoroki's arms and run through those doors, ignoring them both as they yell after me.

Recap Over:

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm, abuse, drugs, and mentions of suicide. If you are harming yourself in any way, getting abused, or have thoughts of suicide or overdosing, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

    I shove the front door of the funeral home open and storm out, chest heaving and hands shaking. Clenching and unclenching in rage and sadness. Those good for nothing snobs could not be more disrespectful and ignorant. I hate them. I hate them so much I have to leave before I hurt one of them. As for Todoroki, words can't describe how much I'm aching just thinking about him.

    "Midoriya! Where are you going?!" He yells as he chases me outside and across the street.

    An angry growl comes from my throat as I turn to him. "Away from those selfish idiots I have to call family...and you."

    He flinches and looks taken aback by my comment, but continues to chase after me as I storm down the street. I don't really know where I'm going. I'm mostly running on anger and adrenaline. Maybe I'll meet up with my dealer. A toke or two could be just what I need to calm down. Or maybe I can take the option of going and sitting in some lonely place with a bottle of vodka as my only friend. That sounds quite lovely actually.

    "Midoriya, come on! We need to talk...about a lot of things," Todoroki says from beside me, but I pick up my pace and he has to jog to keep up, "You're mad at me, I get it! We have to sort these things out though. Just...grow up and talk to me!!"