sʇǝǝɹʇS

Baby, we tried to fight it
We all been there some days
Thought I need something else
And acted like I was okay
We just had to work it out
And baby, I needed space
Ain't nobody 'round here wrong
You love all yours so far away
You're pouring your heart out
I'm acting like I knew
You held me so down
So down I never grew, oh
I tried to find out
When none of them came through
And now I'm stuck in the middle
And baby had to pull me out, oh
➪♧︎
Doja Cat ~ Streets

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    Why do I always get so damn emotional around him? It feels good, but I also feel so vulnerable and naked. The hurt and pain just won't stay buried though, no matter how hard I fight against it. Maybe I need to let it out. Let out the tears and grief and anger.

    "I don't think you're any of those things. Actually, you're rather cute. And I like talking to you, because you're smart. You're articulate and I'm interested in every word you say. As for being useless and a waste of space? I see that as poisonous words being spewed up by jealous jerks." Todoroki slides closer and slowly places an arm around my shoulders.

Recap Over:

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm, abuse, drugs, and mentions of suicide. If you are harming yourself in any way, getting abused, or have thoughts of suicide or overdosing, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

I'm tempted to pull away, but the sudden interaction makes me feel so nice and safe and warm. Instead of pulling away, I find myself leaning into Todoroki's dark green jumper and my own arms wrapping themselves around his waist to hug him close. It's been so long since I've been held, and really, truly made to feel cared about. The sobs just won't stop now.

"I have nothing! He hit my mom and I beat the shit out of him. If I go back home, he'll kill me!" I cry into his shoulder, "I've got no friends to turn to, no family to run to, and I have only a small bit of cash that my mom managed to give me. What the hell do I do now?!"

Todoroki sighs and I feel him rest his chin on top of my head, hugging me even tighter, causing me to sob intensely to the point where not a sound comes out and my chest aches from the pain. I can't get enough air, feeling like I'm being suffocated by my own sadness.

"That's not true. You have me and I'm going to do everything I can to help you, I promise. We may not know each other well, but I care about your well-being, Midoriya." he whispers in my ear. "Now, why don't you come back to mine and we can try and sort out what your options are, yeah?"

I think about it and I really don't see the harm. Todoroki (though not by much) is older, he could have some knowledge of what I can do now that I really don't have a home and no job or a finished education. Thinking about all that, I realize just how truly screwed I am. This isn't going to be easy, but I might as well try. No point in sitting around and doing nothing until it's too late to do anything.