spɹoM oN

Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'Cause I've seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
➪♧︎
Amber Riley ~ I'll Stand By You (Glee Cast Version)

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    "Jesus Christ, Midoriya! Why? Oh god, why!?! N-no you're going to be okay, you'll be okay!" Todoroki sobs as he cradles my now useless body.

    I really screwed up this time...

    I look up into Todoroki's anguish filled eyes and feel my own eyes well up, "I-I'm so s-sorry...th-thought this was best...I-I'm so f-fucking scared, Todoroki."

    "Shh baby, y-you're going to be fine...just hang on okay?" Todoroki says, voice trembling as more tears pour down his cheeks.

    "A-am I gonna die, Todoroki?" I whisper, voice slightly slurring.

    I don't hear what he says, because I suddenly slip into unconsciousness and everything goes black. I continue slipping in and out of this weird sleep, unable to feel, but I catch glimpses of what's happening around me.

    Darkness

Recap Over:

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm, abuse, drugs, and mentions of suicide. If you are harming yourself in any way, getting abused, or have thoughts of suicide or overdosing, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

It seems like I've been floating through nothingness for so long, but eventually I feel myself coming to and I'm suddenly becoming aware of my surroundings. I'm laying in a bed, but I'm kind of cold. The air smells sterile and something else I can't place. There's the sound of wheels rolling along hard floors. Hushed voices in the distance and a rather annoying dripping sound.

I'm becoming more and more aware of how sore my body is as I try to shift in the bed. I open my eyes to see where it is I am and instantly shut them when I'm assaulted by blinding white light. Trying again, squinting against the harsh lighting, I finally see I'm in a hospital room. I feel panic rise in my chest and a fast beeping sounds next to me which only serves to frighten me more.

I freeze when a hand touches my shoulder and I glance to my left and see the most beautiful, angelic face I've ever seen. Shoto Todoroki.

    "Midoriya, it's okay, you're alright. Thank god you're awake. You really scared me, please don't ever do that to me again," He says in a rush.

    I blink and try to take in everything that's happening. What happened? How long have I been here? I think Todoroki sees my confusion and I watch as he presses the button that calls the nurse and he frowns at me. "Do you remember what happened that night?"