ɯoɹԀ 'ǝɔuǝɔouuI ɟo ʇɥɓıN ʇsɐ˥

Promise to get a little
Better as I get older
And you're so patient
And sick of waiting
Promise to do better
Shoulda coulda
Prolly wanna let me go
But you can't, oh
Right now I feel it pouring
I need a little bit
Just a little bit
Just a little bit
Right now I feel it pouring
I need a little bit
Just a little bit
Just a little bit
Please don't take it, don't take it personal
Like I know you usually do
Please don't take it, don't take it personal
Like I know you usually do
➪♧︎
SZA ~ Prom

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    "Uraraka said Prom is tomorrow... I'm sorry you have to miss it."

    I shrug and lift my head to look up at him, sleepy red and white meeting blue and grey. "Oh yeah, I forgot. I'd been looking forward to it, too. Oh well, nothing I can do I guess."

    This time we fall silent and stay that way. I think about the events of the day and even though it was hard and might seem like nothing to some people, I accomplished a lot today. I finally opened up about my dad and I managed to finish a full, hearty meal and keep it down. My negative thoughts were even minimal. I smile to myself, for the first time in a long time feeling proud of myself for something personal.

    It's now, in this very moment, that I've finally realized that my life will never go back to how it was. Those days of pain, and loneliness and misery are behind me. I'm getting better and I've come to the conclusion that I had to hit rock bottom so I could know that I have nowhere to go but up.

    And up I'll go

Recap Over:

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

        It's nearly three and Todoroki has yet to make an appearance. At first I was a little upset, then I was a bit mad and now I'm just plain worried. In all the time I've been here,he has never failed to show up by at most noon! If he would be late he even normally called Lillian to tell her to let me know. Nothing though. I ask to use the phone and neither Todoroki nor Uraraka are answering their phones.

I pace around my room, wondering why no one is talking to me, why no one has visited. My mind goes down that dark path and makes me think that maybe, just maybe, they're sick of me and finally giving up on me. The rational side of my brain though tells me that something must have come up, or they're really just busy or away from their phones. Todoroki won't abandon me. Neither will Uraraka. At least, I hope not.

Six o'clock comes and I await to be told to head towards Kurt's office, but no one shows up.

6:10

6:20

6:30

Just as I am about to totally go insane and breakdown, thinking everyone has left me or forgotten me, a gentle knock sounds on my door and I am stunned to see Uraraka waltz in. Not because she's here, but because she looks absolutely stunning. Her short hair is pinned up in a messy bun sort of hairstyle. She has on a gorgeous floor-length sparkly pink gown that dips low enough in the front to accentuate her breasts, but still look classy.