0ᄅ ɓuıɥsnԀ

You got a way, you're messing with my faith
You're tryna paint a picture but you're running out of paint
You had your say 'til I took it away
Out of yours in my controlla
I'm pushing 20, got no time for others (Pushing, pushing)
Who ain't on the same wave, yeah, on the same page
Tryna tell me what to be, yeah, tell me what to think
I'm pushing 20, got no time for others (Pushing, pushing, pushing)
Who ain't on the same wave, yeah, on the same page
Tryna tell me what to be, yeah, tell me what to think
➪♧
Sabrina Carpenter ~ Pushing 20

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    I offer him a weak smile and lean forward, pressing my trembling lips to his damp cheek.

    "Thank you," I whisper.

    Todoroki lights up immediately and grins as he pulls me to my feet, but keeps an arm around my waist as he leads me out of the bathroom. I know this may come back to bite me hard in the ass, but I enjoy the feeling of his hands around me and the warmth his body has to offer as we walk down into the living room to watch a movie. He goes out of his way to make me happy and comfortable as he surrounds us with pillows and blankets and even pulls out a box of maltesers from his chocolate stash. Not to mention he puts on my favorite movie, The Mitchells vs The Machines (VERY GOOD MOVIE).

    When I glance over at him, eyes shining in the dark, beautifully illuminated by the TV, I catch him looking at me too. A special smirk placed on his perfect pink lips. I want so badly to lean forward and kiss him, but at the moment I push that aside and just enjoy being in his presence. I realize that I need to allow myself to feel more happiness, and maybe by doing so I can truly make Todoroki mine. I mean, he did say I meant something to him after all...right?

    My heart yearns to feel his love, to hear him confess it truly, and maybe I'll be brave enough to say it in return. I dream of that day, but for now, I just cuddle closer and rest my head against his shoulder, feeling myself drift off into a deep, well needed sleep. Only a single thought swirling around my mind.

    You mean more to me than you know, Todoroki.

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm, abuse, drugs, and mentions of suicide. If you are harming yourself in any way, getting abused, or have thoughts of suicide or overdosing, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

    I can feel myself coming out of the wonderful, empty depths of unconsciousness, feeling more rested and refreshed than ever before in days. Weeks. Months. Ever. I'm just so comfortable and content wherever I am that I don't want to get up yet, and so I snuggle closer to the warmth surrounding me. I sense a familiar presence, but In the state I am in, I don't even care as long as I stay in this blissful warmth.

    I don't think anything of it at all actually until I try stretching and suddenly feel rather constricted. Realizing this, my eyes finally snap open, squinting in the bright morning light that's leaking through the windows until everything comes into focus. I swear at this moment, I am still as a statue. My heart is pudding, breaking quickening, palms sweating.