⎡𝟭𝟴⎦

⎡𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚⎦

Jisung: H-half demon? How?

Leader: I know you're not stupid. Both of the kings are male, so how do you think you were born? Who do you think is your mother?

Of course, I have thought of this before, but I never got any answers when I asked.

So I just gave up asking.

Jisung: I... don't know...

The leader chuckles before leaning closer to me.

Leader: My older sister.

Jisung: What?

Leader: Your mother is my older sister. She was a demon. Do you understand now?

No. How the hell am I supposed to believe you? Are you joking?

Leader: You really are some dumb shit, guess you took after your father. My older sister dated your dad and they had sex. When your dad found out she was a demon, he fucking left her. By that time, she was pregnant. Your dad found out about you only after she died giving birth to you.

Leader: The blood of a half demon, your blood, will make me stronger.

My blood goes cold.

Jisung: Y-you want...my blood?

Leader: Yes. Your blood will not only make me stronger, but it'll also give me revenge. Your dad will feel the same pain I felt when I lost my sister when you die.

Seungmin: That's so messed up! Let us go!

Leader: Don't worry, I take your blood too. If you die, the kingdom won't have an heir anymore. Why not make that bastard suffer more.

He licks his lips, his sharp canines gleaming.

He harshly grabs my hair and pulls it back, exposing my neck to him.

Jisung: P-please stop... th-this isn't right...

Leader: Do you think it was right of your dad to leave my sister? No right? So why do I have to do the right thing when he didn't?

Jisung: Y-you're my family-

Leader: Don't you dare say that! I'm a demon! I'm an evil creature that'll rip your flesh out for no reason! That's what you think, right? So don't you dare try to say we're family.

He slowly licks my neck and I can feel his teeth brush against my skin.

Tears pool up in my eyes, threatening to fall out.

A sharp pain in my neck makes me gasp.

I can feel him sucking on my skin, drawing the blood out drop by drop.

I squirm and try to get away, but he's a demon.

I'm no match for him.

Seungmin also tries to stop him, but he easily pushes him away with one hand, making Seungmin fall to the ground.

My head starts spinning and I can see black dots blinding my vision.

Just as my legs are about to give up, I hear a chorus of loud voices enter the room.

The leader lets go of me and I fall to the ground.

The last thing I hear before closing my eyes is Minho's soothing voice.

Minho: Don't worry, I got you.