⎡2𝟲⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

Jisung: You have a plan?

Changbin: Yes, but it's risky and there's a big chance it'll just fail...

Jisung: It's better than nothing. Tell me.

Changbin: Okay so, since you and Seungmin are princes and the king knows that you will try to help the demons, you will have restrictions for going into the dungeon. But since I'm just a noble, they probably won't put any on me.

Jisung: Yeah, but how does that matter?

Changbin: Well, I was thinking I could sneak in somehow and get them out.

Jisung: Changbin, that's so broad. How will you get in? And how will you get them out?

Changbin: You and Seungmin can distract the guards while I go in. Since they're demons, the guards probably put them in iron handcuffs to weaken them so they can't fight back. If I take the handcuffs off, they'll be strong enough to escape on their own.

Jisung: I don't know... if they escape, we'll get into a lot of trouble.

Changbin: Yes, but would you rather have them die? I know you have a thing for Minho.

Jisung: I-I don't have a thing for Minho! Why do you think that?!

Changbin: I wonder why.

Jisung: A-anyway, I'm fine with the plan. I'll tell Seungmin about it later.

Changbin: Okay, I have to go now. I told my mother I would be in my room.

Jisung: M'kay. Bye Changbin~

Changbin: Bye, prince.