⎡𝟭𝟬⎦

⎡𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚⎦

I hear the door being opened and I look up to see Minho standing with Seungmin in his arms.

Jisung: Oh my god! What did you do to him! He's not waking up-

Minho: Calm down. He just breathed in a larger amount of the chloroform, so he'll take longer than your other friend to wake up.

Jisung: You used chloroform on him?

Minho: Yeah, how else would we get him here? It's not like we can just grab his hand and walk out.

Jisung: Wow...

Minho: You two will be sharing this room until our leader decides what to do with you.

Jisung: Who even is your leader? I've never even heard you guys call him by his name before.

Minho: Yeah, that's because no one knows it. We've all only seen him once, it's when he turned us into demons.

Jisung: Turned you...?

Minho: Yeah, we're not just born like this. I used to be a human.

Dang, all of the books in the castle said demons were created by satan, and basically made to be evil.

Jisung: Oh wow, you used to have a normal life? Like going to school, all that stuff?

Minho: Yup.

Jisung: Even dating?

Minho: Of course.

Jisung: How many girlfriends did you have?

He looks at me with wide eyes before smiling, his eyes turning into crescents.

Minho: Dude, I'm gay. I've only ever dated boys.

I have a chance- wait what-

Jisung: Really?

Minho: Do you have a problem with that?

Jisung: No, I've only ever seen a handful of straight people, so this is pretty normal.

Minho: Ah, so I'm guessing you're gay too.

Jisung: Oh my god, do I give hetero vibes? I knew I should've worn those rainbow socks-

Minho: Your parents are okay with that?

Jisung: I don't think my kingdom would have two kings if they weren't. Plus it's 2021, the people literally rebel and overthrow the royal family if we were homophobic.

He looks at me confused and then breaks into a fit of laughter.

Minho: Gosh, really? That's why there are two kings?

Jisung: Why else-

Seungmin: Jisung? Where are we?