Chapter 14

DARIUS POV

Sunday came and everyone is busy. It's Athena's official birthday today. A lot of businessman will come. Specially our parents.

"Did you already sent them the location?" I asked Ethan. Siya ang na-assign na magbigay ng location dito sa mga dadalo.

Athena chose here because of her grandma. Mahina narin kasi yung lala niya and she wants to celebrate her day with her lala.

"The instruments are ready" Sherwin said, I just gave him a thumbs up.

"Dude, drinks are settled" Vannes said.

Andrei and Vannes are assigned on the drinks. Ethan, Delius and I were assigned on the location and to check who responded on the invitations. Sherwin was the one tuning the instruments. The girls was helping on the decorations while Jester checked the sound systems.

Marami rin kami rito na nasa mansion. From us to Athena's team mates. Mr. Niere and Dean are also here while their family will be here tonight.

"I hope we can deliver it well today just like on the past celebrations" Delius said still focusing on the monitor. Nakasanayan na kasi ng mga bisita na magpe-perform kami 'pag birthday ng mga kapatid namin o kami.

"I heard that maraming tao ngayon kumpara dati" biglang singit ni Juliana. That's what I also heard kasi imbitado lahat ng taga rito.

"Guys snacks muna oh" Sky said with a tray of foods. Agad naman kaming napahinto sa aming mga pinaggagawa.

"Jam tayo" anyaya ni Debby. Nagulat ako ng ibigay sa akin ni Sky ang isang gitara kaya kinuha ko rin agad ito sa kanya.

I started strumming the guitar and everyone sing. It went on, nakatuon lang ang atensyon ko sa gitara kasi nararamdaman ko'ng may nakatitig sa akin. Hayst nakakailang naman oh.

-

Night came at halos mapuno na yung espasyo na nandito sa labas ng mansion sa sobrang dami ng tao.

The girls except the celebrant assisted the guests. While Delius and I are on the DJ Booth. Jester together with Andrei and Cendrick are checking again the drinks. Sherwin and Vannes is set on the instruments.

"Mic check 1, 2, 3" said by the host. Naka formal attire kaming lahat na nandito pwera lang yung mga imbitado na taga rito talaga.

We placed ourselves in the table they reserved for us.

"Where's the celebrant?" I asked out of nowhere. Kanina pa siya tapos at naglilibot lang rito.

"There she was" Debby said and pointing on the direction of LG, Sky and Athena.

ATHENA'S POV

Lahat na ng imbitado ay narito na. Jayce, her friends and her family is here. Specially my relatives are also here. Andami na ngang tao na narito eh.

"Oh! Nagmukha ka ng tao Athena" Did I invite this bitch?! I faked a smile on what she said. I saw Sky and Gayle just came to me.

"'Wag mo ng patulan, importante ang gabing ito" pabulong na sabi ni Sky. I didn't mind her, instead I face this bitch.