Chapter 13

ATHENA'S POV

It's 19th of October, we bid our goodbye to this school and we're going to where we are known as exchange students. I wear a simple terno checkered black short and blazer sa loob nito ay isang plain white shirt, partnered with a white sneakers.

It feels like I'm in our company. Ikaw ba naman naka corporate attire. Sky choose this outfit of mine. I don't know if I brought this with me but she found this on my luggage.

As I step of that room, everyone was looking at me. I just gave them a 'what' look.

"It looks good on you" Sky said with a teasing smile. Eh kung upakan ko 'to?!

Lumapit ako sa may tenga n'ya at bumulong. "Mamaya ka sa akin" I playfully smiled and I saw how she changed her reaction.

Papunta na kami sa gymnasium ng paaralang ito para tuloyan ng magpaalam. Kailangan kasi mamayang tanghali nandoon na kami yan ang sabi ni Dean.

Each of us have a bouquet given by their Principal and school admins.

"Nagkabalikan ba kayo ni Jayce?" a sudden question from Sky. I have to lie this time.

"Hindi naman" she just smirked on what I said. May nalalaman ba siya?

"Come on Athena. You leave your phone open bago ka matulog and a message just pop up and as far as I know it's from Jayce" mahabang lintaya n'ya. Nagulat naman ako sa sinabi n'ya kaya hinila ko siya papalayo.

"Oo na, 'wag kang maingay pvta ka eh" pagmamaktol ko sa kanya and she just laughed on me. Kahit kailan 'to talaga.

It's been a week since Jayce and I got back. My only intention here is to get revenge on what she did to me. I know it sounds immature but fvck I can't help but do that kind of thing! Ako lang ang may alam ng paghihiganti ko'ng ito kaya kung sakaling pumalpak man ako edi ako lang rin ang may alam.

We heard 12 cars fast approaching the highway. I turned my gaze to where it came from and to my surprise it's my squad. Anong ginagawa nila dito sa ganitong kaaga?

"Is that what I think it is?" said by Sky and a smile curved on my lips.

"Hell yes" ano kayang plano nitong mga 'to?

CENDRICK'S POV

Pvta akala ko pa naman malapit lang 'to anlayo pala. We parked immediately our cars and of course went out quickly to go to Sky and Athena.

"What's with the corporate attire?" takang tanong ni Vannes kay Athena. I saw how she looked at Sky with annoyance. So I guess Sky pick her clothes to wear. Well, she has a good taste when it comes to it.

"Don't mind that. Andaya n'yo may sarili kayong dalang sasakyan" she looked down and keep her hands on the pocket of her pants.

LG went to her and handed Sky's keys. "You owe me bitch" they hugged each other.

"Luhh ba't kayo lang?" nagseselos pa naman 'tong si Juliana.

"Group hugggg" Jester said and we did it.

"Athena" we all looked to Dean who's just at our back. We give a respect to her sa pamamaraan ng pagmamano.