viii

03.18.21
A/N: y'all are literally fucking amazing. I woke up to 200 reads. two. Hundred. Idk if you guys see that as as big of a deal as I do because 200 is like nothing compared to how many reads Stall has to Duplicity, but I'm excited and I love you guys more than fuckin' anything.

Ok here is your chapter.

"So what's your favorite color?" He asked me and I looked up and smiled.

"My favorite color? What are we in kindergarten?" I respond, playing with my straw wrapper.

"Well obviously not, Aria." He says smiling wide. "But if I never learn the small things, I'll never learn the big things, so favorite color."

"Green." I smiled. I don't know fucking why though. Why do I smile so much around him like I have a little crush on him.

I don't want to like him but as cliché as it sounds, it's like my heart is telling me one thing that my head doesn't want.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Orange."

I smile again. Why do I keep fucking doing that.  "Why? Orange is like the ugliest color."

"No it isn't, it's just the one that seems less appealing to people, that doesn't mean it's ugly. Lots of good things are orange, like oranges and pumpkins, and...."

"And Nemo."

"What?"

"Nemo. The fishy?"

"Oh! Yeah, and Nemo too."

"Creamsicles."

"Yeah and Tigger."

I giggled. "I love tigger."

"Me too." He smiles.

"And Garfield."

"Carrots."

"Those one kinds of fish that look like they have really big foreheads? I forget what they're called." I say, giggling some more.

"Aren't those gold fish?" He asks me falling into more giggles himself.

"No no they're not good fish, it's something with a G I swear."

"I think you're crazy."

~

"I'm home, Kate." I call through the house just to hear it echo back at me. I was alone.

"Actually...." I turn around to Harry who had walked me to my front door. "I think you should stay a little longer...no one is home" I say, smirking at him.

It won't be bad if we fuck just one more time...right?

Plus, this doesn't mean I like him.

I think.

"Uhm....a-are you sure?" He stumbly asks as I pull him inside.

"Mhm." I say, closing the door behind him.

"Are you drunk, Aria?" He asks me nervously.

"Nope. Completely sober. Here you can check my pupils." I joke, looking at him wide with big eyes.

"Why then?" He asks me.

"Shhh." Is all I say before gripping his shirt in my hands and pulling him down, crashing my lips to his.

It doesn't take him long to respond, when he grabs my hips and pulls me up, gesturing for me to wrap my legs around him. (Which I do without a thought.)

He walks with me in his arms, to my bedroom, we're we both crash on my bed, me under him. "But what if—" he starts, but I cut him off.

"I don't give a shit what you're about to say, I'm going to be honest. Just fuck me would you?" Was the last thing I said before we both tore our clothes off.

A/N: hey so I normally don't put authors notes at both the beginning and end but I just felt the need to share with you the fish Aria was talking about.

Ok that's it, love you guys

Ok that's it, love you guys. 😘