ix

03.19.21
A/N: You guys should totally check out my new book, Ebony. 

https://www.wattpad.com/1042155494-ebony-harry-styles-a-u-authors-note

anyway's enjoy this update.

xxcherry

Harry's POV:

I woke up next to her. Damn it felt good.

I don't know a lot about love, or life in general, but I know one thing for sure. That I most definitely like Aria. And I know that sounds pretty shitty because we just had sex, but I've had this idea in my mind for a while, the idea if a relationship with Aria. And wow. 

Aria makes me feel free in more ways than one. She makes me so happy all the time and I just want more than anything to be with her, but I don't know how I'm supposed to tell her that. She is a very independent woman, and I love that about her. I love the fact that she doesn't need anyone to rely on her, she can do it herself. She can be her own woman and she doesn't need anyone, and what I love most about that fact is that she knows this. and isn't afraid to admit it. 

Aria Towns is a wild horse. free to run where she pleases. and I want to be apart of her life. I want to be the road that helps her run. I don't want to be the guy who captures her and takes her into captivity. She needs to run free and I want to help her with that. 

Which is why I planned on taking her where I knew she would be most free to do what I knew she loved. 

"Mmmm." She hummed, before blinking her eyes open slowly. She was layed on top of me, cuddled close.

"Mornin' sunshine." I said and I rubbed my hand up and down her bare back. 

"What time is it." She mumbled. 

"Uhm...9:45." I said, picking up my phone. 

"9:45?!" She jumps up and shoves the covers back, and runs to her dresser, opening the doors and starting to get dressed. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck." She mumbles and she rushes to get her clothes over her body.

"Do you have work today or something?" I asked, sitting up in her bed and stretching, before standing and picking my clothes up off the floor, starting to put them back on. 

"Yea, and I was supposed to be there 45 minutes ago." She snaps, slipping a tight pencil skirt over her body and tucking in the button up t-shirt she put on just before. 

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." I told her, buttoning my jeans. 

"Don't apologize." She says, pulling her hair into a tight bun before slipping in her heels and grabbing her bag ready to walk out the door. 

"Hey, Aria?" I ask her. 

"What?" 

"I'll pick you up for work tonight. There's somewhere I want to take you." I tell her, which receives a not from her before she runs out the door. 

I finished getting dressed and walked out the door shutting it and locking it. it's fine. there were some things I wanted to do before we left anyways. it all works out.